Awaken.

•800 wrds•

Frank didn't know how but he felt better then ever that night. He didn't know how but he slept wonderfully then he ever had in these now seven torturous weeks. He dreamt about her but she was healthy and happy she was lovingly and she loved him. She was all that matter to him now ever since he met this mysterious girl that had captured his heart ever so gently. His mind went to the first time she ever laid eyes on her magnificent body. Her eyes sparkled as he watched her from outside the diners window. Her tie was very much so a choker, he watched her mouth grin up at Amy and Ashley as they said something humorous. He wished he could make her do that towards him he began to get jealous he let the cigarette fall from his lips to the damp cement of the diner and walked towards the girl he admired. He sat down gracefully and he kissed her something sparked within him that he knew that he wanted her he knew that he'd do whatever he could to protect this girl. He knew his heart had leapt out of his chest for this wondrous girl. He knew that he'd would and always will love this girl.

He didn't know how or why but he found himself in her cot curled up next to her stroking her fallen hair. He began to press soft and extremely light kisses below her ear and cheek the only place he could find that wasn't either bandaged or helping her cope. He began to tremble with fear that if he made a wrong step he'll break her utterly and totally completely.
He felt his eyes tear up again from how fragile his girl had become.
His sorrow turned to dread then to fear, fear of what was behold in the near future of her health he knew it wasn't good for his either but he really didn't give a flying fuck about what was wrong with him.
He began to fell her heart beat slowly as he laid his head on her shoulder growing impatient with fear, he began to hear her slowly with trouble but she was breathing.
She was stable, finally, he thought to himself realized that she was finally and almost perfectly okay.
He began to think where he would take her after we got out of this shit hole as well about how fucking high the medical bill would cost. He sighed in frustration but then cuddled against her being contempt with happiness he began to fall asleep until multiple people barged in including Gerard who looked furious.
"YOU FUCKING ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF FOR THIS BITCH?!" He screamed at frank grabbing a handful of franks hair and shoving him on the ground.
Frank wanted to scream back but he was too weak to do so.
He just covered his face and stomach when Gerard locked the door once he came back to frank he repeatedly started to kick and punch the living shit out of frank.
Frank bled his face beginning to become a purple haze and cuts blossomed where Gerard cut his face open with his nails.
"Wanna be a man pick yourself up and carry yourself out of this fuck hole and into the van. We're leaving." Gerard growled with impatience as he grabbed his jacket and stretched it out to cover his bloodied hands.
Frank was feeling dizzy as the world swirled around him, he winced once he picked himself off the ground he then saw the nurse come in she stared at him with freight and grinned "oh, that won't due. Not at all" she said quietly as she wheeled over a desk with bandages and needles "I'm fine." Frank croaked out somehow but she shook her head 'no' and began to bandage up the injured man.
He looked tougher than ever he had so many covering his cheeks and jaw and one huge one wrapped around his ribs.
Every now and then he'd fall asleep then instantly awake staring at danny's unconscious form, she would've been so beautiful if she just waken up he became so lonely without her.
Frank silently fell asleep once more almost ever lasting.

•two awful days later•

As i moved, well she couldn't almost really but she lifted herself off of the bed and shuffled around the pillows so she could sit up.
She began to look at her now honey hands and run her hands through her now balding hair.
She began to panic she hadn't known where she was or who anybody was anymore,
She wanted to scream but she couldn't.
Nothing came out.
Was she now mute as well? She panicked more, then a strange man a very strange man shuffled in his little chair and he rubbed his eyes blinked once and then once again.
He instantly hugged her tears were beginning to fall out of his eyes, onto her bare shoulder confusedly she slowly let her brittle arms hold the strange man.
The man pulled back and stared at her with amazement, he suddenly gawked at her she suddenly shook her head she wanted to say;

'I'm so very sorry. but mister, I do not know you..."