Gone.

•500 wrds•

She cuddled into the couch for warmth expecting frank to be there for her warmth but he wasn't.
He was gone.
Beginning to panic she ripped off the blanket, she grabbed her shoes before she saw a glimpse of herself of a shard of glass that had laid on the dusty ground She examined herself in it her hair greasy and needed to be cut her clothes too big and baggy on her small form.
She scoffed she thought she looked hideous she ran outside but to be grabbed she tried to yell but she couldn't a hand grabbed her arms and shoved her back inside to the abandoned mansion.
She looked back and found a shirtless frank with his low cut blue jeans, "not yet."
He whispered into her ear once he removed hisself from her body he walked into the kitchen she hadn't noticed that was there before now, she began to wonder why he was up so early before her and to as why he was so pale before she first met him had he gotten ill?
He pulled out a chair from the underneath of a wooden table that had sat two once she sat down so did he.
His foot propped against the table his form slouched, she wanted to ask where Gerard had gone or when he will be back but he spoke before her.
"I found food we're leaving after."
She wanted to ask more questions even more confused but she didn't say anything she let her thoughts drown her.
A few moments later frank came back with a raggedy bag of cereal and handed to her "I know it's not much but you need to eat or you'll starve."

She thankfully grabbed the bag and nodded a thanks she began to eat fast fully gulping down every bit she shoved a mouthful in and looked over to frank who laughed at her she wiped her mouth and shoved the bag over to frank he shook his head and smiled "no thank you."
She glared at him angrily and shoved it towards him more forcefully, he sighed and took a couple pebbles out of the bag gaging on the taste.
He gulped it down and forced a smile at her she grinned back staring at his beautiful light green eyes.
She admired the man gratefully but she would never tell him so out of fear he would reject her,
"Let's play a game." His eyes twinkled as she nodded in agreement.
"The game is hold up one finger for 'yes' two for 'no'" he smirked thinking up some questions he wanted answered.
She nodded again understanding what he meant "start off with some easy ones. Do you trust me?" He asked she gave him a face that said 'seriously?" He nodded reading her mind as if he could so she held up her index finger frank smiled and leaned back in his seat.

A few more questions later he finally asked the question that had bugged him the most.
"Do you remember me?"
She gave him a confused look and shook her head not understanding the question.
"Of course you don't it was a stupid question anyways, never mind come on we're leaving."