|Bonus: Honeymoon Day 2|

(A/N: Smut warning and author note after chapter)

Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes flash open, the cause was a groan coming from beside me. My hands search for Y/N's warmth but she's not there. "Jagi?!!" I sit up searching for her but I instantly find her.

"Yah! I can't even wa- OW!" She groans in a loud voice while massaging her lower area. Her knees curler up on the floor, her beautiful naked body filled with red spots I created leans on the floor, and her bed hair pointing to different directions. I chuckle and make my way to her frail body.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself last night. Where to?" I ask while gently lifting her in my arms; both of our warm naked bodies touching.

"B-Bathroom" She blushes and I can't hide the way my lips curved into a chuckle as I make my way to the bathroom.

"A bath or just peeing?" I tease her but she hits my chest with her fist and I hiss.

"Okay. Okay. I'll prepare the wat-"

"Let me pee in peace!" The way her cheeks are rosy and her lips swollen makes me nod instantly. I place her on the toilet and I face the other way waiting for her to finish.

"Byuntae..." She mumbles.

Once she finishes her business, I carry her to the bathtub. Filling the tub with warm water to relax our bodies, I settle myself behind her and hug her; pulling her head on my chest she snuggles up to my body. I love my effect on her.

"You went too hard last night... I fell asleep"

"No, you passed out" I corrected her while laughing.

I kiss her temple and slowly, massage her arms. "How about I give you a massage after breakfast?" She slowly nods and her calm breathing pace calms me down.

"Jagi don't pressure there" Her right elbow was slowly adding pressure to my pelvis. I furrow my eyebrows trying to stop my wild thoughts now that she was sore from last night.

More pressure is added and my eyes widen and a moan leaves my lips as I feel the tip of my cock being caressed by her thumb. "Y/N" I warn her but when we make eye contact, she smirks. "I'll return the favor" She whispers and her right hand begins to make wonders to my cock. Pumping slowly up and down.

The warm water from the bath adds a higher temperature to the bathroom as well to our bodies. My lips part as I feel her left hand massage my balls. "Y/N~" Beautiful low moans leave my lips as Y/N's pace on my cock fastens.

Waves of pleasure course through my veins as the warmth on my chest lowers and my red tip is swallowed by Y/N's rosy swollen lips. I could definetely get accostumed to this every morning while we can. I lower my gaze from the ceiling to Y/N's face. As my nose scrunches in pleasure, my brows furrow, and moans leave my lips, I watch as strings of pre-cum escape Y/N's lips and they slide down my veiny length until it is swallowed up again by Y/N's lips.

She moans while I can feel my tip deep in her throat. Those vibrations she's emitting on my length are speeding my orgasm that's slowly building up. My hands take a few strands of her wet hair and my hips buckle up to thrust in her mouth. More vibrations are emitted from her mouth and a loud moan is oozed from my parted lips.

"I'm going to cum! Y/N!!~" Just as I finish my loud moan, the white strips from my tip are released deep in her throat.

Catching my breath, I slowly let go of her hair but quickly grip them once I feel her lips still bobbing up and down on my length. "AHH!!" I scream because of the overstimulation she's giving me.

"Y-Y/N A-Ahh~ S-St" I moan out very loudly.

Her lips ditach themselves from my length and then they attack me. There's still cum in her mouth and I can taste them between mine; she tastes way better. Slowly, my breathing pace steadies and she breaks apart. A smirk never leaving her face.

"That's for making me unable to walk." She grins and then her tongue brushes past her lower lip; licking it for any left drop of saliva or cum.

"I...I'm" She left me speechless. But even if I wanted her to stop at the end.... It felt so fucking good.

"Next time.... Don't stop"

(A/N: A friend of mine was really sad because |Cross-Dresser| ended and she wanted another "chapter" or at least a scenario. I gave her smut, I promised her 2 smut chapters so, I guess there's another one coming soon... But this book is finished. As you read in the title, this is a scene of what happened during Y/N's and Jungkook's honeymoon)