|Special Chapter 26: Another year|

Author's P.O.V

"Taehyung...." Jungkook turns around to face Taehyung using Jimin as a body pillow on his bed.

"Mm?" He whispers back.

"A few months ago you left with Jimin hyung and Jin hyung to go somewhere... Did you see Y/N? Don't lie now..."

".......Yes. I'm sorry Kook for lying before..."

"....H-How was she?"

"She looked happy but I know that she wasn't completly happy, sometimes her eyes watered whenever we talked about the past and she misses you. You can see it in her eyes how much she misses you."

"Tae can I go over there?" I point at him and Jimin.

"Ask Jimin." Tae smirks knowing Jimin is asleep and I scoff.

"Of course you can babo..." Jimin opens his eyes a little and extends his hands. "I'm a little awake now, come here Jungkookie..."

I get up from my bed and I join them in the bed, I only hug Jimin and lean my head on Jimin's hands.

"Yah, what about me? Hug me."

"You said you didn't want me to hug you..."

"I said that you needed to ask Jimin! Now Hug me Kookie!" He pouts and I shake my head.

"Jiminie hyung is more confortable."

"Jeon Jungkook...." I laugh by Taehyung's pout and I hug him.

I lean my head on Taehyung's left side of his chest as Jimin rests his head on Taehyung's right side of his chest.

"I forgive you Jimin hyung.... You wanted what was best for her...." I mumble and Jimin raises his head to look at me.

"R-Really?" I nod.

"Thank you Jungkookie!" He grabs my hand and holds it. Taehyung wraps his arms around us both and I close my eyes. I fall asleep beside my two best friends.

"He looks like him." Steve smiles sadly at me and I nod. "I really miss him..." I look at Ji Jung sleeping with his arms by both side of his head.

"Why don't you let him see both of you? Its been eight months since you last saw each other." I turn my head towards Steve and I shake my head.

No matter how much I miss him, I can't see him. I promised myself... I can't break this promise...

"I can't."

"Are you still worried about ruining his career? Y/N if Jungkook loves you he'll come back. What are you going to do then?"

......I don't know. What would I do? I look at Ji Jung again, he's so cute. A small tear escapes my eyes.

Jungkook ah, Ji Jung looks like you. Please be okay over there...

"Jimin your phone is ringing." Jungkook yawns and Jimin sleepily looks at his phone across the nightstand.

"Who could it be at this time?" He yawns and once he looks at the screen, his eyes widen, he looks at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"My mom is calling."

"Answer and put her on speaker" Jungkook pleads and Jimin doesn't waste any second to answer his mother's call and put her on speaker mode.

"Hello?" Jimin answers.

"Jimin?"

Jungkook's eyes water. He wants to scream her name but he can't. He'll make her hang up and he wants to hear her voice, after such a long time.