|Chapter 42: Motion sickness|

Your P.O.V

"I miss him already" I sighed as I look through my phone's camera roll, staring at pictures of Ji Jung.

"I know, but we have time for ourselves now, sleep... I'll wake you up when we land" Jungkook turned my phone off and I leaned my head on his left shoulder.

I still don't know where we are going, Jungkook made a pretty good job at hiding it from me, he never let me see the boarding tickets, and when they called our flight on the speaker of the airport, he distracted me.

Earlier this morning we left Ji Jung with Taehyung and Jimin at the dorm, we gave them the keys to our apartment in case they need more clothes for Ji Jung or a stuffed toy. I miss my Kookie, it's been far too long since I've been separated like this from him... What can I do? I'm a mother, of course I'm going to miss my baby and worry about him, I won't see him for two weeks!

"Jagi stop thinking about Ji Jung and sleep, he's okay, if you want we can call
Taehyung when we arrive." I nodded at my husband's words and tried to sleep while leaning on his shoulder.

timeskip~

After landing, I look around my surroundings and scream excitedly. "THE MALDIVES!!?" I jump on Jungkook, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and pecking his lips continuously, completely ignoring the fact that we are in an airport full of people and probably some of them are staring at us.

"Y-Yes. Do you like it?" I nod eaggerly at Jungkook's words and slowly unwrap my legs from his waist. As soon as my feet touch the floor, Jungkook leans forward making our lips connect in a sweet kiss that sadly breaks after we hear someone shout. "Isn't he Jeon Jungkook from Bangtan and Y/N? Omo!"

"Fuck...." Jungkook mumbled, I unwrapped my arms from his neck and looked through my purse. I grabbed two black face masks and gave one to Jungkook. "Thank you Jagi" He smiled as he hooked the black mask around his right ear, and leaning forward to kiss my forehead as I hooked mine around both of my ears at the same time.

"Let's go, the driver should be outside." I nod and both of us walk into the direction of the exit of the airport with our luggages.

The driver drove us towards the coast where there was..................A YACHT?!!! Oh my god...How much did Jungkook spend?! "J-Jungkook. How much did this all cost you??" I ask as we take our luggage off the trunk of the car, staring at the big Luhrs by the the dock. Jungkook bowed at the driver of the car while giving him money and we walked to the dock....

"Jungkook I asked you, how much did this all cost?" He must have spended A LOT of money on the Honeymoon....

"Steve offered to pay the villa since again, how does he know so many people? I payed for the yacht and I can't tell you yet" He smirked playfully and I rolled my eyes.

He probably spended a good million wons on this yacht.

As we keep walking on the dock with our luggages, I look at the Luhrs that seems to be '50 ft'. Jungkook stops once he faces the side of the big yacht and holds onto the metal railings on the side, climbing on board. "Y/N, we have a designsted driver for the boat, he i-"

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon  I've been expecting both of you" A tall dark brown haired looking korean male bows, he is wearing a white dress shirt, black pants, and black work shoes. "I'm Oh Hwan, your designated driver for the two weeks." He bowed and I bowed my head.

"Jeon Jungkook, this is my wife Jeon Y/N." Jungkook pointed at me with hi eyes and shaked hands with Mr. Oh.

"Mr. Oh can you carry our luggages inside the boat while my wife and I take a small rest inside?" Jungkook offered me a hand and I carefully held his hand while climbing on the boat, being extremly careful not to fall.