|Chapter 12: The Truth Untold|

Your P.O.V

I'm....s-so...sorry....J-Jungkook......

He knows. He finally knows... I didn't want him to find out this way. I wanted to tell him on my own, not like this...

My tears are unstoppable, my legs are giving up on me. Every bone and muscle in my body is trembling in fear.

Jungkook and I never break our gazes and his eyes are watering. Tears are now falling in his cheeks.

"Y-You're....a g-g-girl?" Its the second time I'm seeing him cry and stutter like this. As his tears fall down his cheeks and onto his gray shirt, he slowly gets up from the sofa and walks towards me.

Steve gets up as well and blocks him from coming closer to me, but I push Steve away and let Jungkook walk closer to me.

"...Liar..." He reaches out to touch my face but stops midway as he looks at me up and down.

"Liar...did you seduce me as well? Were you planning on telling me? Did you use the band members to get close to me?Was this a fake love because if it was, I love you so bad, it hurts, it hurts so much. Was it money you wanted? ........D-Do you even...love me? Y/N... please explain...." He starts crying uncontrollably right now and my legs give up and I start falling down but before my knees hit the floor, he catches me and we both fall, our knees hit the floor and he lets go but our gazes never break, we both see each other's faces full of tears, our noses and eyes red because of it.

I try to take a deep breath to calm myself down a little and I begin explaining.

"I never used you, I never wanted money! I never wanted to fall in love with you! Steve had warned me, rule number 2, no falling in love! I couldn't fall in love, yet I did! I tried to stay away from you...and don't give you hope, but I failed. I was going to tell you earlier, but we heard the shoutings, I love you Jungkook and that's why I did my best to not tell you. I had to choose Jimin hyu- ...Jimin oppa, because if I had chosen you, I would have accepted these feelings. The feelings inside my heart that shout, I love you Jeon Jungkook, but I knew that once you knew the truth...that you'll hate me forever. I'm running away, that is the reason why I'm here...." I got it out, my crying sometimes blocked the words but he heard everything. He now knows the whole hearted truth of my feelings.

I keep crying and I reach out to touch his hands but he takes his hand back and our gazes are still locked.

"W-Why ...are..you...running away?" He mumbled and because he was crying, I almost didn't make out what he said.

"My father, owned a company and I was his only heir. When my graduation took place, some gangsters attacked the venue and Steve got me out safely. My father's company had gone bankrupt and those gangsters were looking for me and my father, and Steve brought me here to help me get over my fear and to hide my real identity. My father fled the country and I haven't talked to him since my graduation, all I know is that Steve has his number. Steve was my personal butler, he is like my best friend and older brother at the same time, he's like Jin hyung for us. I never wanted to hurt you Jungkook..."

"W-Why d-did you lie throughout the whole weeks? Why couldn't you tell me earlier...?" He reaches out and cups my cheeks. "You're such a liar Y/N..." He leans closer and our foreheads touch. "J-Jungkook....."

"...I need time to process all of this..." He lets go and pecks my forehead before he gets up and walks away from us and goes to our shared room.

I stay on the cold floor crying. Steve reaches out to hug me and embraces me. I cry on his chest.

"What are we going to do now?" Manager Sejin looks at RM who is looking at me and Steve.

"I think you'll all be needing some time off. I'll clear all your schedule for the next two months and you'll all have to keep practicing at least three dances per day, on the studio of the dorm. RM, use this time to write new songs for a new album. Suga, do your magic and compose new songs, J-Hope, once they finish at least two songs, I need you to create a choreography, but take it slow. V, Jin and Jimin, use this time to work on your vocals and dacing, apart from that, all of you, if you're going to leave the dorm, you need to call us." Manager Sejin points at Bang PD Nim and himself.