|Chapter 32: Make time stop|

Your P.O.V

J-Jungkook? What are you d-doing?

He starts walking towards me still singing and Ji Jung smiles at Jungkook's gentle voice.

I'm frozen, my body can't move, I don't have words, my heartbeat increases, tears form in my eyes, there's a silence filling the stage except for Jungkook's gentle and angelic voice, and a small smile forms in my lips as I see Ji Jung wearing a mini tux looks so cute and Jungkook's gentle, loving gaze is on me. Our eyes lock, this moment is beautiful, there are a million words to describe it but not enough to understand, nor not one word is able to desrcribe this moment.

He stops singing and smiles gently, the music stops and silence fills the stage. The fans are amazed by what's happening and confused, no one is speaking, I only hear my heart beating fastly and Jungkook clears his throat.

pum pum

"Kim Y/N..." He starts and I still can't speak, he breathes in deeply and looks down at Ji Jung and smiles, he looks up at me again, rising his the mic in his left hand towards his lips and I may have a heart attack.

pum pum... pum pum....pum pum

"Kim Y/N... We have known each other since the day you entered the dorm as Lee Y/N, a young man, who was shy and annoying. The new maknae of BTS, and my competition. I used to hate being around you, I even had to share my room with you, yet you were nice to me while I was mean. I started becoming jealous when you hung around with Jimin hyung, I looked forward to see you smile and hear your voicr and before I had realized it, I fell in love with you. I had fallen in love with Lee Y/N. I never would have thought you were actually a girl, cross-dressing as a man to hide your identity from thugs and when you told me the truth I forgave you. We loved each other." He smiles gently and tears leave my eyes.

"When I got into the accident where I lost part of my memories and I forgot about you, I felt so sad and broken inside, but when you came that day at the fan-meet, and brought my memories back, I felt complete. I wanted you to completely be mine and that's when our little treasure and beatiful amazing son Jeon Ji Jung was concieved." Jungkook lightly kissed Ji Jung's forehead and I can't control my tears and smiles.

"Once you told me you were pregnant, I... I didn't have the best reaction but when I came to realize it, you already decided to leave me, locking yourself away from me. I gave you the space you wanted but it seems that it was too much because when I went to your apartment, you had disappeared into thin air, I looked for you but I couldn't find you. I became a mess, I couldn't hold you in my arms, I couldn't hear your voice, I couldn't be there for you, and I couldn't tell you how much I love you."

"Months and months passed and when we were on tour, Jimin recieved a call, he told me the truth, that you were in labor, I cried in joy and sadness, praying for both of you. And when the long tour ended, I went to look for you. I didn't care you didn't want to see me because I love you and I couldn't continue live without you. As soon as I entered the place where you worked, I saw Ji Jung playing in the floor with his toys."

"Jeon Ji Jung...." Jungkook chuckled as he looked down at Ji Jung and smiled gently as he kept his gaze on him.

"I didn't know he was our son, and when I picked him up, I felt a connection. I felt.... happiness, and a vibe that made my heart flutter, a part of myself." Jungkook looked upwards to meet my eyes and a small tear left his eyes as he smiled. "Then you entered the cafe, you still looked beautiful as always, and you finally let me onto the truth... That Ji Jung was our son. The reason why you left, I never cared for it, if people to think I'm too young to be a father, I don't care. Because Ji Jung, as I told you before, he is one of the reasons why I love my life and I love him so much, the most beautiful and amazing son any parent could hope to have."