|Chapter 36: Drunk|

Your P.O.V

I stare at Jungkook's dark eyes as they slowly meet mine and the tears that form in my eyes slowly fall. I stop holding Jimin's hand and bring them to my face.

"F-Fuck... I forgot to tell her" I heard Jungkook cursing and my feet start walking backwards, until I find myself completely running in direction to my bedroom.

I quickly search for my purse that has my phone, wallet, money and all I need. I thought everything was perfect?

The pain in my heart slowly comes back, the tears that are on my face are proof of the pain I feel. I-I shouldn't have given him a chance....

"Y/N! Let me explain!!" Jungkook runs in my direction with teary eyes as he backhugs me and I hit his abdomen with my elbows.

"L-Let go!" I continue to hit his abdomen and hear him groan slightly as I hit him very hard.

"Let me explain Y/N!" A tear runs down his eyes and lands on top of my head.

I don't want to hear it, why did he kiss Taehyung? Was it just for fun? Was it because Taehyung once loved him? Why?

I continue crying and Jungkook's grip on me slowly loosens. "Y/N...please" He pecks the back of my head and I move my head forward, completely breaking his grip on me. I grab my purse and start running, I pass through Ji Jung's room and notice that he is still sleeping.

"Ji Jung, wait for me, I promise I'll come back" I mumble as I continue running through my apartment until I'm in the living room with everyone staring at me.

"Y/N! Where a-" I rush to the front door completely ignoring Jin and I hear Jungkook calling for me at the distance.

I open the front door and exit my apartment, I start running towards the street, completely ignoring the fact that my face is a mess and the fact that I still hear Jungkook calling out to me.

I see a cab and I raise my hand, the cab stops in front of me and I quickly step in, sobbing. I see how Jungkook's figure slowly starts running closer to the cab.

"Where to Miss?" The driver asks as he stares at the road.

"Southside Parlor" I say while continue to watch Jungkook's crying face as he is almost reaching the cab.

The cab starts speeding away and I cry silently while watching Jungkook try to reach the car while running with all his might.  "Y/N!!!!!!!!" I hear him yell from the top of his lungs and he stops to catch his breath, both of his arms leaning on his knees, and I close my eyes and bite my lip while the tears continue to escape them.

_________________________________

I open the doors of the bar called Southside Parlor and I'm met with the strong smell of male cologne mixed with alcohol. I scrunch my nose as I hold tightly onto my purse and walk towards the counter.

I sit in one of the high stools that have a velvet color and the bartender smiles at me as he cleans a wine glass with a napkin. He has dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, a mole below his right eye and a gentle smile.

"Hello Miss, what would you like to order tonight?" I sigh and gulp.

"What do you have that is for a broken heart?" I hold the tears that form in my eyes and he smiles gently.