|Chapter 10: Fever|

(A/N: I'm so sorry, I had written the whole chapter and it had 1,987 words and when I published it, it said 789, so I unpublished it. Gosh, it took me 4 hours to write this whole part, now I had to re-write it 😭😭 I wrote more though😂I hope you like it. 😪Wattpad making me work extra...)

Your P.O.V

But I can't tell him...I already fell in love with him. If I tell him it will break his heart, I'm a girl and he fell in love with Lee Y/N...a man.

"Y/N? How's Jungkook?" Jin enters the room with a small wooden box. He comes closer to the bed and settles the box in the nightstand.

I try to get up, but Jungkook's grip on me is strong. "Jungkook hyung...can you let me go? Jin hyung is going to give you medicine..."

He slowly lets go, but grabs my hand. "Please...don't let go.." He mumbles and I nod.

I hold his hand and he smiles and Jin wraps a small towel on his sweaty forehead, collecting all the sweat.

"Y/N, can you wet me this towel with water on the bathroom, with not too much water?" He hands me another white towel and I smile and nod.

"Hyung ...Why can't you do it?" Jin ignores Jungkook and he lets go of my hand slowly and I start walking a bit fastly to the bathroom.

Author's P.O.V

As soon as Y/N left for the bathroom, Jin sighed and looked at Jungkook. "Jungkook ah, I'm asking seriously, are you playing with Y/N's feelings or are you serious?"

Jungkook sighs. "I'm serious, I don't know how, but I can't help but fall for him."

Jungkook turns his head lightly, opens his mouth and Jin insterts a thermometer inside his mouth.

"Just please, don't break his heart. Namjoon ah and I haven't made ourselves public because it could bring scandals around the band and those scandals are bad. If you were to date Y/N, please be sure that you let us know, so that in anytime a thing or two escape both of you, and you almost expose yourselves, we can help. Like you guys do with us." Jin smiled lightly and took the thermometer out of Jungkook's mouth.

"102.1 degrees F...Jungkook ah, your fever is a little high. Take this medicine..." Jin turns around and puts the thermometer on a napkin and grabs a white bottle with purple and green designs from the wooden box and turns to face Jungkook.

Your P.O.V

I walked back to my shared room with Jungkook, with the wet white towel. I enter my room and see Jin opening a white bottle and I see the name and I get chills that go from my arms to my toes.

"J-Jin h-hyung I'm not drinking that!" Jungkook tries to move away but he can't.

"Its not that bad Jungkook." Jin is trying to hold his laugh.

I walk closer to them and sit on the edge of the bed beside Jungkook. "Y/N tell Jungkook he has to drink this."

I look at Jungkook and with my look he furrows his brows. "That medicine is disgusting."

"Jungkook hyung, if you want to get better, you have to drink it." I try to tickle Jungkook but he doesn't budge or open his mouth.

"I won't open my mouth." He spoke real fast and sealed his lips. Jin sighed and opened the bottle, and let the liquid drop to the spoon he had in his hand.

"Y/N open his mouth by force." I turned my head to Jin and widened my eyes.

"Squeeze his lips."