|Chapter 44: Love Recollections|

(A/N: Smut warning ahead!)

Your P.O.V

"I'm sorry if I'm too harsh, I ca-" I break his sentence my buckling my hips upward, lifting my right leg and pushing his back forward with my knee until we are chest to chest and our lips make contact once again.

I repeatedly push my tongue inside his lips, exploring his mouth, my tongue makes contact with his tongue just outside his lips and a small moan escapes my lips, my body trembles at the whole pleasurable feeling that my hips unconsiously start moving upwards, grinding under his erected length.

"I want you now" Jungkook's low deep voice abruptly breaks our heated kiss, slowly his hands descend to my thighs, tracing his fingers against them as his lips make contact with my right areola, his hot wet tongue tracing circles around it.

"Y/N...Be mine oficially and I'll be completly yours oficially."

My head hits the top of the soft pillows, burrying the back of my head on it as my eyes roll backwards, my right hand taking a grip of jungkook's soft raven locks while my left hand makes a fist on the soft bed sheets that are messed up by us and my toes curl on them. "Your breasts are bigger" Jungkook cold blows air on my wet saliva filled areola and I gulp feeling my cheeks flush while both of my eyes close. "Breast feeding...Ji Jung" I exhale a large amount oxygen, a very low moan escaping my throat as he takes my nipple between his white bunny teeth and pinches it for a few seconds.

"So beautiful..." He mumbles.

Jungkook's right middle finger makes contact with my wet clit and his digit soon finds itself inside me; pumping in and out at a very fast pace while his left hand holds me by the waist, my mouth opens wide and a high pitched moan leaves my lips. My hand that holds a grip on Jungkook's soft raven locks slowly descend to his cheeks, until my hand lands on the bed, I fist my hand on the sheets and another digit enters me. He rests his head on top of my left breast; his tongue tracing circles on my nipple and he pinches it between his teeth. "Ahh~" Another high pitched moan leaves my lips and my right eye opens slightly seeing the embarrassing but beautiful and amazing view of my husband on top of me; Jungkook looks up at me and gives me a warming smile showing his white bunny teeth while his eyes are still clouded with lust; drops of sweat on his forehead, his skin looks tanned right now and its beautiful, he's beautiful.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here. I'm the only one here and I'll be the only person who'll see you like this."

Sweat continues forming in my body; on my collarbone, below my neck, on my lower back, and at the back of my knees. Jungkook's hot swollen pre-cum filled tip makes contact with my right inner thigh and a low moan escapes my lips at their contact. "Mmm~" My thighs try to close themselves at the feeling of pleasure being given to my insides but Jungkook's left hand on my waist quickly prevents my thighs from closing. He takes his fingers out of my insides and I whimper at the loss of their feeling inside me.

"Y/N" Jungkook's deep voice brings both of my eyes open while my lips part, steading my breathing pace.

"...What?" My breathing pace being repeatedly fast while my chest goes up and down makes my words be separated.

"No condom" My eyes focus on Jungkook, his dark brown chocolate eyes stare into mine, his voice being a lower octave than it already was sended a quick shiver from my shoulders to my toes, it seemed more like an order but I know that he was asking for it while still being in control of himself, not letting lust completely take over.

"I...I want another child" I can see Jungkook's misty eyes, his lips form a small smile. Slowly, he leans forward until his hot breath fans over my lips and our foreheads touch. Both of his arms beside my shoulders now, his thighs at each side of my waist and his pre-cum filled erection resting on top of my lower stomach.