| Chapter 3: Jungkook's Competition|

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung entered the bathroom as Y/N was still in the bath showering. She started trembling due to the nervousness that formed in every part in her body. She had chickn skin now, due to every tremble that coursed through her body.

'Is this it? Am I going to be kicked out of BTS? Will Steve forgive me after I promised him that no one will find out about me being a girl?' she thought to herself as she started covering her body with her arms behind the curtain and closing her eyes. She didn't want to be discovered, not now. She hasn't even got one day of sleep at the dorm. 'Kim Y/N!YOU CAN'T FAIL NOW!' She got a little of courage and spoke to Taehyung.

"Hyung! Go away! I'm BATHING!"

Taehyung chuckled, and quickly grabbed his phone and took one look at Y/N's underwear that was on the floor.

"Nice boxers, but I prefer Gucci clothes." With that, Taehyung exited the bathroom closing the door behind him and walking to the living room with his phone. Y/N blushed and exhaled, she touched her chest and steadied her breathing.

'Nothing happened....' She was so relieved, a few tears left her eyes as the water was dropping onto her head and then to the rest of her body. She finished bathing, and she turned off the water. She moved the curtain a peaking her head from the side of the dark blue curtain and checked to see if anyone was there. She grabbed her towel as soon as she noticed that Taehyung was gone for good and wrapped the towel around around her chest and leaving it to hang till her thighs.

She dried herself and started putting on the big bandage around her chest and then dressed up in the clothes she already brought with her before she came. When she finished dressing, she looked at her reflection on a big mirror in front of the sink. She saw how she no longer had her long hair and had short hair now. "I really look like a guy...." she mumbled in a very low voice as she grabbed the dirty clothes and headed to her shared bedroom with Jungkook.

Along the way to her bedroom,  she saw Jimin walking towards her happilly. She bowed respectfully and Jimin looked at her confused. "You don't need to bow Y/N, we are family now!" He grabbed her left hands and led her to her room, while Y/N tried not to blush.

When they entered the bedroom, Y/N looked timidly at Jimin trying not to make eye contact. "Jimin hyung....um...can you let g-go?" Jimin suddenly realized he was holding her hands the whole time. "S-Sorry, its a habit. I'm always clinging to everyone, if it makes you uncomfortable, I understand." He let go of her left hand and she moved back her hand embarrassedly.

Y/N went to the hamper she had for herself and dropped her clothes inside while Jimin sat on Jungkook's bed. "He really is shy..."

"What did you say hyung?" She turned back to look at Jimin and he shook his head from side to side. "N-Nothing...Ah! Jin hyung said that dinner was ready." Jimin got up from Jungkook's bed and opened the door of the bedroom leading Y/N to the living room where everyone else was.

When they got to the living room, Jimin smiled at Y/N and they walked to the big steel dining table with space for eight people. The steel dining table had six seats horizontaly seated and two vertical seats, one at each end of the table. On one end of the table was Jin and on the other was RM. On the the left side of the table was Suga, Hoseok, and one seat was empty and on the right side were Taehyung, Jungkook and an empty seat. Jimin went besides Hoseok and sat on the seat, leaving Y/N to look at the seat where she had to seat, with Jungkook at her right.

She gulped and slowly made her way to the empty seat next to Jungkook. She sat down on the chair and looked at the food that was on the table. Everyone was eating except her.