....💛

Please read this before you go further into the book.

Just so you should know that this book is not just to entertain you alone but to also give you few life lessons (hopefully) some of which you may already know or some you are yet to learn.

BOOKS CONTENT:
1. Midnight madness.
2. My poor baby (based on a true life story).
3. His blind wife.
4. Just to be abandoned.
5. Daisy and the promised laptop.

I will be avoiding any raunchy content or smut so note that this book is for everyone of any age. (Duh! If you want smut then go visit a porn site... *wink)

Also, this book is a five in one story book, that is to say there would be four other books added to this one.

I will be adding: Quote of the day, Question of the day. And these are things I think you do not want to miss out.

You can inbox me (DM) with any ideas you would like to share, I am a free person, and you can always talk to me, please follow this account, I will follow back.💓

I take reading request too...(#wink)

Endeavor to vote 🌟 on every chapter and leave comments, I like having conversations with my readers. Please no Hate / rude comments, you can just express your thoughts politely in the way it wouldn't press my anger button or you better keep it to yourself.

Do not steal my book!!

Okay, I'm sorry for this long author's note but 'Thank you' for reading, I am overly grateful.

Meet you in the next chapter.

Yours truly;
-love_richie (Author)
💛💛💛