Chapter 9- Forgiven

ANDRE POV 

I woke up beside Telia at about 8:30 she was fast asleep snoring. I knew she had to be at work by 10 so I kissed her forehead to wake her up. She grunted and then rolled over to get her phone and then rolled over straight back to me. I sat up and pulled her to me. she smiled and laid her head on my lap. 

"You know you gotta get ready for work" I said. 

"Yeah but, I can stay with you just for a little minute." She smiled. Then after a little minute I flipped her over and started to tickle her. She cried out in laughter begging me to stop she tried to kick me but it didn't work next thing you know she feel off the bed. She busted out laughing and so did I. 

Then she got up and made a angry face at me and went into the bathroom. I chuckled cause she was so cute when she was mad. I went into the bathroom and she was getting ready for the shower. 

"Damn, you could have knock." She said. I went up behind her and gave her a hug and started to kiss on her neck. 

"Stopppp" She pouted. 

"If i wanna kiss on my girl I'mma kiss on my girl." I smirked. 

"Girl?" She said with a slight smile. 

"Yea you my Shorty, hell you always was but...I fuc..." I got stopped in the middle of sentence. 

"I forgive you." She said looking down. 

"You don't have to say that to make me feel better." I said. 

"I'm not, I wouldn't lie to you. I forgive you, Yeah you hurt me but I can't live in the past, I gotta live in the present. And look what you doing for me now, I still love you, and I honestly I won't be able to ever stop." She said. 

"I love you Telia." I Said. She looked up to me and kissed me. 

"I love you too." She said. "Now promise me you won't ever hurt me." 

"I promise I won't ever hurt you again." I said she snuggled into my chest. 

"Now get out I gotta get ready." She chuckled. 

-

-

She got finished getting dressed and ready and she looked fine like always. 

"Hey I'm picking up Crystal today." I said. 

"Man for real, I wanted to go visit Auntie Biannca. Tell her I'll visit her soon please since I got work today." She said. 

"I will, and Crystals gonna be happy to see you." I said with a smile. 

"I know she is I love that little girl. But I gotta go." She said. 

"Look Don't be scared okay, that nigga won't hurt you, Dad and I got secret guards all around yo shop, and they gone be following you back here so you get here safe." I told her. 

"Okay, thank you and I'm not scared if anything happens I Still got my piece in the car and I keep a knife on me so I'll be okay." She said. She kissed me goodbye and then left......

Time to go to the trap and set some shit up to find this bitch ass nigga....

-

-

-

Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter....

And sorry for the wait 

-

Comment please! Your comments motivate me to keep on going and trust me it really helps!!

-

-

VOTE!!