Chapter 19 - new boo

2 MONTHS LATER!

TELIA POV

well it's been a lil while and I am 3 months pregnant 1 week from being 4 . My belly is getting big But, today me and Zanae are having a lunch and I get to meet her new boo! Andre doesn't know about him yet only Mama do and I think Akeim does.

I got up and realized Andre went to work but he knew that I was meeting with Zanae. Crystal was with Mama. I went and took a shower and washed my hair. I brushed my teeth did my hygienes. I'm letting my hair air dry but I put curl products in it to detain the curl. My curls were long though not so tight. I parted it to the side and did my edges. I lotioned up my body. And put my clothes on. Sprayed a little perfume and I was ready.

(What she has on but her hair isn't like that)

I got to the mall where we were meeting at this restaurant. I go inside and see her and this dude and she looked happy! .

"Hey girlll look at your belly" she says hugging me
I hug her back "hush I know" I said laughing. She introduces me to her man.

"This is Yella, Yella this is my sister Telia"

"so this is the sneaky link" I said making them laugh.
"chyii hush you and Andre would sneak when yall first started dating" she said chuckling.
"girl me and Andre was fucking with each other for a year before I told Chyna about anything, we would sneak so much ".

"Its nice to meet you though"
"Same here " he said.
We sat down and talked more and ordered our food.

"So I was wondering if you could make dinner at your place and I could introduce him Andre". Zanae ask.

"Yea I'm down but before anything you needa tell Andre about Yella so you just don't pop up on him with it you know he protective ".

"I know when I take Crystal back later on I was gonna do it." Zanae says.

Our food comes and we start eating and I learn a little more about Yella.

Yella[ 22 [ 5'9 [ Zanaes boo

He actually owned his on clothing line and it was famous. He used to deal drugs when he was younger but he stopped ans he got out the hood. He seemed well mannered too and he sweet I like him I think he's good for Zanae!

LATER ON THAT NIGHT.

Me and Zanae just got back to the house. I was gonna help Zanae tell Andre about Yella.

I walked in and Andre was watching T.V. with Crystal.

"she's asleep" Andre said.
We walked in quietly while Andre picked up Crystal and took her too bed.

He came back down and we sat down on the couch.
"so Andre I gotta talk to you about something" Zanae says

"oh lord what is it" Andre said making me laugh.

"So I met this guy and we been kicking it, mom likes him and dad does too, and I wanna introduce him to you "

"First of all I'm mad yeen tell me first, what this motherfucka name?" Andre said sitting up.

"figured you would be. And his name Yella ." Zanae said

"Full name Zanae." Andre ask

"Yontez White"

"Oh shit that's that nigga that own that clothing line" Andre said laughing. "Yea I know him I've bought some of his stuff we've shook hands. "

"He's gonna be at Sunday dinner at mom and dads. " zanae said

"yea, that's good imma have a chat with him"

"Andre you better be nice now" I said laughing.

"Imma just have a chill chat with him"

......

We hanged out for a before Zanae left it was 12:00 AM and I had to go to work in the morning me and Andre went upstairs to go to bed.

....

I got into bed next to Andre he pulled me into him and started rubbing my belly

"I love you two "

"We love you too baby" I said and kissed him . We snuggled into eachother and fell asleep

______________

THIS IS ZANAE😍

THIS IS ZANAE😍