Chapter 12 - Broken hearted girl

ANDRE POV

Me and Telia were just getting up, I didn't sleep well at all and neither did Telia. We were going to head out to mama's today to get her advice and help on this. I went to go wake up Crystal. 

"Come on baby girl we gotta get ready we gonna go see grandma" I smiled at her. She was so peaceful in the mornings. 

"Okay dada" She said rubbing her eyes. 

"You wanna eat here or wait to eat at grandmas?" 

" Eat with grandma" She smiled. "And Grandpa!" She smiled. 

She's such a smiley, happy little girl, she was so good. I pray this doesn't break her down I pray that makes her even more stronger. 

I got her her up and ready, made sure she brushed her teeth and did her other routines. I picked out and outfit for her. 

"Daddy can Telia do my hair?" She asked 

"Of course baby." I kissed her on the forehead and she started running to my room. 

I sat down for a moment and rubbed my eyes, I gotta tell my little girl her mama is gone? 

-

-

We arrived at my mothers house. 

"Grammy!" Crystal screamed laughing, running to her. 

"Hey babygirl" Chyna smiling giving her a kiss. "How about this baby papa is up stairs and he needs some help why don't you go help him, you know how these old men get." She said being playful. Crystal giggled and ran upstairs. 

"Mama ion know what to do." I said 

"What you do is tell the girl, she has the right to know and she needs to, Telia needs to be there with her for guidance. I know Telia it'll be hard  but you've been here before you were that little girl once open a time so you know its hard, but you had me! do the same for Crystal!"

"I will mama I promise I was already planning to." Telia smiled

"Thanks mama" I said letting out a sign. 

"I love you two" Mama said.

"We love you too" Telia said and gave mama a big hug. 

"Now go out in the back and tell Crystal" Chyna said .

-

-

We were outside chilling in this little tree house my dad made for me when I was younger and I was about to tell the news to Crystal. 

"Crystal"

"Yes dada?"

"Mama ain't coming back..." 

her faced went to a smile to a frown

"wha dew yhu mwean" she started to cry. 

"Mama is gone sweetheart she left" 

I started to tear up seeing my little girl like this was so hurtful Telia was crying too. 

"Come her baby" 

Crystal came running into my arms crying 

"Look at me.... I don't want this effecting you babygirl, you still got me forever and you got Telia, you gotta be strong baby, Promise me to be strong" 

Crystal looked up at me sniffled she wiped her tears and I could tell she was trying not to cry even more, 

"I'm strong daddy i promise. We strong together, Telia strong to."  she started to let little tears escape her eyes

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

Telia was holding her letting her cry it out. 

"I got you babygirl forever no matter what" Telia whispered in her ear. "I Love You" 

-

-

-----------------------

Awwee poor little crystal. 

How you guys feel??