Chapter 22 - a blink of a eye

Andre POV

I woke to Crystal and Telia sleeping under me and next to me on the couch . I quietly slipped from under them . I brushed my teeth and slipped clothes on real quick to go to the corner store . Crystal comes in

"Daddy where you going " she says rubbing her eyes.

"Going to the store real quick sugar" I said while I pass her , her tooth brush.

"I wanna come" she said singing the come .

"Brush your teeth while I get your shoes ." I told her.

.....

We got to the store Crystal picked out some things and I did for me and Telia I walked out and heard I gun cock back.

"DADDY" Crystal said starting to cry .

"This for my daddy bitch ass nigga"
He shot 2 times and when Andre was on the ground he shot him again..

BOW

Unknown ran people started coming around while Crystal shook me crying

"daddy get up!! daddy! " she shouts with tears

TELIA POV

I woke up with no one around me I shot up quick and looked on my phone . Andre was at the store with Crystal he texted me .

I rubbed my belly as I felt kicks in my stomach.

"Good morning baby girl " I said with a smile.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed into some comfy clothes. Then I started hearing a whole bunch of sirens I looked outside and they were going towards the corner store for some reason I got this funny feeling I dont know why but I immediately got in my car and drove down the road to see 3 ambulance and police cars all over the place I run out and see someone laying on the ground I start crying.

"Andre!!" I screamed out crying I seen Crystal come running out the policemans hands that was holding her

"Tete some one hurt daddy" she said crying the police man takes her and i see Andre being carried into the ambulance.

"That's my boyfriend " i cried tryna get to him the ambulance stopped me .

"Ma'am calm down you're pregnant" she said

"Calm down ?! My boyfriend just got shot dont tell me to fucking calm down let me go" I shout

"Ma'am you can come in the ambulance or you can follow us"

I ran immediately and grab Crystal and follow them...

...

We got to the hospital while I was in the car I called all the family. So they were on the way too . I go into the hospital holding Crystals hand . As I watch them put him on the table I run to him and hold his hand .

"Andre" I cry out . We go into the room .

"Ma'am I'm sorry you can be in here!" I try my best to fight them off of me but of course I get pushed out. I see Chyna , Akeim and the rest of everyone come . Zanae and Chyna crying.

"What happened ?" Akeim said

"I dont know Andre took Crystal to the store I heard sirens i had... I had this feeling so I drove and all I seen was Andre on the floor and carried into the ambulance, it looked like he was shot there was so much blood Akeim" I said crying he held me .

"Shhhhh calm down sweetheart, you can trigger the baby just take a deep breath " he said then giving me and kiss on the forehead . Akeim was the dad I never had . I take a deep breath but I still can't stop crying... Zanae and I go to the break room I have Crystal with me . I can't imagine what Crystal is going through right now after witnessing that. I hold her and we all sit there and wait.

......

Hours and hours later a doctor comes out .

We come rushing knowing it was for us.

"I'm guessing your Andre's family " we shake our heads.

" he's in pretty bad condition but he is stable. He was shot two times in his ribs fracturing 2 ribs. And one time near the lower spine it "

We all sign in relief.

"But the one in the lower spine could leave him paralyzed. We dont know if he's gonna ever be able to walk again or be able to do rehab to get himself back."

I start crying. I'm so happy he survived but being paralyzed? That's gonna destroy him . Everyone had some manu things going through there head . What was next .

"He's not awake yet but he should be in the next hour or so" .

"TeTe is daddy okay?" She said in a pout tryna not to cry .

"Yes baby daddies okay " I hold her as tight as I could .

This feeling is terrible , All I could think about is Andre and his blood I was so close to losing him if I lost him I dont know what I woulda done.

........

SOOOO.

Poor Andre ☹ .

had to add a lil spice of drama stay tuned!!!

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE!

Once again if theres any errors I'm sorry