Chapter 15 - Big 5 Part 2

ANDRE's POV

We were all outside sitting and talking, All the little kids and even some adults, like my childish younger brother Kalen was out there playing around and Uncle Keshawn!! 

Can't even lie I did play with Crystal on all the inflatables allot. Can't help that shit just fun!!

But The girls were talking having there little girl chats and the boys were just doing there thing. Dad was grilling which Crystals love's when he grills she says He is the best. That man can grill but can't use a stove or oven. 

-

Food was almost ready and before we ate I wanted to give Crystal something very special that I custom made. 

"Everyone sit down get ready to eat." Mama loud mouth said screaming across the yard. But everyone did as said. I got the gift. 

"Crystal come here baby" I said she walked over beat red sweating, oh she finna sleep good tonight. 

I handed her the gift, she opened it and her jaw dropped.

"Thank you , thank you, thank you!" She shouted. 

It was a princess crown with real diamonds on it and in the middle her birthstone. I put it on and she did a little spin making everyone laugh. Mama was looking like she was about to cry. 

"Mama whats wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing baby, nothing at all its just I'm so happy, when I was a little girl this was all I ever dreamed of and look at it, right in front of my face." She shed a couple of tears. "But there is also one thing I want to bring up, today is the anniversary of your uncle Kendrick, my brothers death, and I wish he was here but I know he is in a better place I think about him everyday and I know he's in heaven right now smiling and probably crying at this sight. I'm proud of all of you." Chyna said as Akeim rubbed her back

Almost every one of the girls was crying except of course Crystal. But I know that Uncle Kendrick was a good man that helped my mama out and my Uncle and Aunts out I mean they were a crew back then from what I heard. Growing up my mama told me so much about Uncle Kenny and all the funny things they would do together. We always go visit his grave site.

-

-

After dinner and desert we went straight to presents and lord does is the child spoiled to death. and she had 3 more big presents at home. 

-

-

-

We finally got home and unpacked the presents that were all in the car and put them down in the living it was 10:00 PM at night and Crystal look exhausted. 

"Babygirl your birthdays not over yet come one follow me" I said. She let out a big yawned and smiled. 

I opened the curtains to the backyard that use to be empty before now. She opened yup her eyes big. I opened the glass sliding door there was  huge playground with one of those spiderweb things to crawl on and a trampoline and on the ground in the other corner in the yard was a big white circle that was sprayed on with spray paint. 

"Dada thank you so much your the best dad in the world!!" She jumped up and down. " I love you." 

"I love you to babygirl" I smiled and picked her up and kissed her forehead. 

"dad whats that for??" She asked pointing to the white circle.

"Oh that? thats gonna be the new pool" I smiled and she smiled hard back. 

"A pool!!" She said excited. 

"Yes Ma'am there gonna start building it tomorrow. and it should be done in the next weeks from now." 

She let out a yawn before she could say anything. 

"Come on babygirl, lets put you to bed." I picked her up, went back inside, walked to her bedroom and layed her down and tucked her under the covers. I kissed her forehead and whispered.

"Happy birthday baby, goodnight"  

-

-

I went to my room were Telia was laying down watching T.V. In nothing but my shirt and her underwear. I took of my clothes until I was in nothing but boxers. and layed beside her. and started kissing her I got on top of her.

"Now lets make a baby" I smirked and she did right back. 

----------

Hey you guys how you feeling about the book so far??

I love your feedback allot of it helps allot!!

Thank for all the love and support its gr