Chapter 14 - Big 5

1 WEEK LATER

Andre POV

Well it was Crystals birthday today and I could tell today was gonna be long but I was so excited for my babygirl. I know that its gonna be a little tough without her actual mother but maybe she forgot about it, she is still young. I know that Telia and Mama and Zanae all Auntie Bianca are over Mamas house setting up the party, before I wake Crystal up I wanted to make her favorite breakfast. Homemade chocolate Chip pancakes with sausage and eggs with a cup of Bright and Early Orange juice her favorite. 

I went into her room and kissed all over her face. She woke up giggling. 

"Happy 5th Birthday big girl!!" I said picking her up and tickling her. 

"Dad stop!" She screamed out in laughter. I eventually did. 

"Thank you dada" She smiled and gave me a hug. 

"Go downstairs I made you favorite your plates already out." I smiled. She immediately turned around and ran to the Kitchen yelling "Thank you dada!".

Telia came back so she could do her hair and pick out a cute outfit. 

"TeTe!" Crystal yelled and ran and gave her a big hug. 

"Happy Birthday Love!!" Telia said while handing her a little box with a ribbon on it. 

"Dada can I open it?" She said smiling, excited. I nodded. She opened the box and it was a bracelet. 

"Look Crystal, we have both matching bracelets and be careful and make sure you don't lose this, it very much real gold." Telia said chuckling at the last part. 

"Thank you and I won't!" She said really happy as Telia puts it on. 

"So how about we get you all dolled up then guess what!!" 

"What!" Crystal shouted in excitement. 

"I'm taking you to my nail saloon and we are gonna get them nails and toes done baby!" Telia said making Crystal even more happy. She lets out a big scream in enjoyment. 

"Don't rush take your time and eat babygirl" Telia said and Crystal did that. 

Telia turned over to me and smiled and slowly walked to me, and gave me a kiss. 

"What have you started?" I whispered in her ear chuckling 

"A very happy little girl" Telia smiled ear to ear. 

I also think this is making Telia very happy since she never had that mother figure or spoiled treatment. So, she's happy to do it with Crystal. Its like her closure to her past with the mother she never had.

-

TELIA POV

After Crystal got done eating she went and took a shower. After that she put on this cute outfit that I got her. Made sure she brushed her teeth did her hygiene's then I did her hair. She had to of got her hair from Andre cause her mama did not have to much. She had a head full of beautiful thick hair. 

I look back at it now. When I first met Crystal she was way smaller and her speech wasn't fully good yet. now she grew a good couple of inches and she can speak fluently with allot of words. And I'm so happy to say I was able to watch that major growth. 

(WHAT CRYSTAL LOOKS LIKE NOW AND HER BIRTHDAY OUTFIT)

After that Crysal ran down the hall. 

"Daddy look at me!!" She said spinning around. He looked over at me I could tell what he's thinking about the clothes. 

"Shut up she's a kid and nothing is wrong with it." I said. He rolled his eyes and went over to the both of us. 

"You girls be safe and have fun, You both look very beautiful." Me and Crystal kissed Andre's cheek while he snapped a picture, then one of just me and her, then him and her. 

-

I arrived at the Nail Saloon with Crystal actually it was closed today just so it can be only Crystal and I. 

"What color you want??" I asked her, letting her see all the different kinds of Gel Colors. 

"Red and white" She smiled. 

After I did her nails I did her pedicure she had red and white french tips to match her nails. I took pictures of them and sent them to Andre. Who was at Mama's finishing up. I let him know that we were on the way. 

-----

I walked with Crystal up the steps of Chyna's huge home. I opened up the door and as soon as I did everybody screamed. 

"Surprise!!" 

Crystal jumped but then laughed and smiled very hard. 

The house was decorated in her favorite colors purple, red and baby blue. Balloons everywhere and lots of presents. Outside there was inflatables everywhere, tables set up fun water things. This little girl was gonna get warn out. She looked at Andre and ran towards him, and gave him a huge hug. 

"Thanks daddy your the best." She said in the cutest little voice and smiled. He looked at her in awe, and gave her a huge kiss and a even bigger hug. 

"You'll always be my spoiled little queen" He said to her. "Go play with your nephew and nieces and enjoy your big 5." She smiled and gave him one last kiss on the cheek and ran out to go play. He walked away and went upstairs nobody saw him but I did so I followed. 

Andre was in his old room with his hands on his head and I could hear his soft sobbing. I closed the door and went over to him quickly and held him, he put his head into my neck as I had my arms around him holding his face. 

"Ayee baby its okay, I'm here" I said rubbing his back. 

"I don't know why I'm crying its like I'm happy but I'm so sad at the same time." He said. "She's all growing up on me." 

"Awe baby that's what is going to happening she's got allot more growing to do boo." I said smiling. 

He chuckled, "That doesn't help but your right."  I laughed

I wiped away the tear lines on his face and gave him a kiss. 

"You needed to let that out, I'm glad I was here." 

"I am too" He said and looked at me. 

"What?" I said 

"I want more..." He said. 

"More what babe?" I asked confused. 

"I want more kids, maybe like 3 more." He said grinning hard. "Have my children Te" 

I grinned super hard, I always wanted a huge family me and Andre would always talk about it until you know.....

"Yes sir" I smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then kissed my soft lips. 

"Lets get back downstairs now..."

-------

PART 2 IS NEXT