Chapter 2- Catching up

TELIA'S POV

I've been up practicing on some nails, The Nail shop opens in 1 week and I was getting together the opening party. it was 1:00 and I needed to get ready to go out with Andre I really didn't know how to feel about this I mean I miss everything about him but I will never forget what he did to me. Damn he looks so much finer though.I texted him my address then, I got in the shower, did my hygiene's, and put on a light purple strapless sun dress that stopped at bottom thigh and some white sandals I put my hair into a cute curly pony tail. Put on lip gloss, silver hoop earrings, and I was ready to go I sprayed my sweet pea perfume and I waited for him then I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was Andre. 

"Hey Killa." I said. 

"You still wear it?" He says pointing at the chain he gave me along time ago on my neck. it had my name on it.

"Yea I never take it off." I said. 

"You might of got over it quick but I never did Killa." I said. 

"I never got over it." He said. 

***

We arrived at Apple Bee's which use to be our favorite place to hangout. I swear he petty for this. We sat down and I ordered cause I already knew what I wanted and so did he. 

"So you back for good." He says. 

"Yup, I got the Nail Shop opening next week." I say. 

"Zanae told me about that she's said theres a party next week." He said. I swear Zanae gotta big ass mouth.

"Yea, I been busy planning it." I say. 

"I'm happy for you, you following your dreams." He said smiling. I didn't smile at at all 

"Thanks." I say bluntly. 

We talk and Catch up he tells me the situation with the baby mama. They not together they supposedly broke up when I left but he was there thru the pregnancy. She was 4 years old. He took me home. It was actual nice to catch up with him. He seemed like he was doing fine. I mean I was to but that hurt always stayed. We arrived at my house and he walked me to the door. 

"I had fun it was nice catching up." I said to him. 

"Good I was hoping we could more." He says. 

"Killa I don't know, The past comes to the present and Ion think I'm ready for that." I say "The hurt is still there." I seen his cringed when I called him Killa.  

"Telia I've always felt bad for that I mean I lived with the guilt everyday, I was stupid as fuck I lost the only girl that was ever gonna be down for me like you. I was a boy back then and Ian know what I was doing but, Imma Man know and I've grown up and I just want you back in mylife." He says to me truthfully. I didn't know what to say. 

"Its gonna take sometime but, We can be friends for now." I say to him. I seen his smile come on which made me chuckle.

"Don't mean we finna be more then friends." I Say to him honestly.

"I respect that even though thats what you think." He says smirking. 

"Well I got some things to work on so I gotta go do that." I say

"I'mma call you and text you." He says. We hugged and I mean this hug was big asf I felt safe like I never had before, damn I missed this so damn much. We let each other go.

"You can come to the party on Saturday at the Nail Shop." I tell him before he leaves. 

"Okay Bet, I will defiantly." He says smiling. and walks off.

----------------------

-

-

-

Thoughts?