Best Friends On Kiss Cam

Best Friends On Kiss Cam (Requested By AbbiLoves1d)

Ashton:

It was getting super cold at the baseball game Ashton took you to. As soon as he noticed you shivering he took off his jacket immediately, "no," you laughed, "don't bother," you told him, urging him to put it back on. "No," he draped the jacket over your shoulders, keeping his arm around you so it'd stay on. "But you're going to get cold!" You looked at his bare arms and he shrugged, "I brought you here, so I'll take care of you," he said sweetly. You blushed and looked back up, noticing they were doing the kiss cam. "Oh," Ashton laughed, "these are so awkward," "I know ri-" and that's when you both noticed your faces on the big screen. Both your heads snapped to face each other and you noticed him blushing brighter than you ever saw before. People around you started chanting, but both of you were just frozen, unsure what to do. "Come on!" People around you were lightly nudging you. "Could we hurry this one up, guys?" The announcer blared over the speakers. So Ashton closed his eyes, and with his arm still around your shoulder, kissed you lightly on the lips. The audience started cheering, and Ashton pulled away, leaning back straight against his seat. When everyone was moving on to the next couple, you two were still staring forward and wide eyes into space. "So," you said, finally deciding to look up at him. He looked down and smiled, "I think we should do that more often."

Calum:

There was a television intermission during the baseball game you were at, so you and Calum took the time to goof around. You were throwing food at each other and singing at the top of your lungs despite the numerous requests around you to stop. You both, however, didn't stop until Calum noticed your eyes go wide at the big screen. He looked up and his jaw dropped at the sight of you both on the kiss cam. You immediately started shaking your head and motioning for them to move on. People started booing, causing you to sink back in your seat. "Should we?" Calum turned and asked you quietly. You shrugged and he bit his lip, "come on," he placed a hand on your cheek, and before you had any chance to respond, his lips were on yours. People around you started cheering. He pulled back slightly and you realised his eyes were still closed. He opened them and stared into your eyes, searching for a reaction. "Woah," he said, making you smile.

Luke:

"Luke, the kiss cam is coming up," you told him and his eyes widened. "Cool," he replied. "What if we get chosen," you nudged his shoulder playfully and he blushed. "Look how many people are here," he gestured to everyone around you. "It would be like winning the lottery," he added, immediately regretting his words. "I mean, in the chance way, I mean there's like no chance. Not that uhm, I want it to happen, like how someone wants to win the lottery. Not that I'd mind though, I mean, I don't-" "Shut up," you stuffed a chip in his mouth. He closed his eyes and shook his head, "sorry," he apologised and you chuckled. You watched as the couples appeared on the screen, all kissing without any encouragement. It took you a second to realise the next two people on the screen were you and Luke. You turned to face him quickly only to realise he was out of his chair and running out onto the isle. A chorus of laughs started filling the stadium and your face burned bright red. You decided to go and run after him when the camera turned onto another couple. You picked up your bag and followed Luke up the isle to wherever he was running. When you found him, he was standing by a merch store looking down at his feet. You approached him and he looked up, biting nervously on his lip ring. "You didn't have to run out like that," you laughed and he whined. "Sorry," he mumbled and you stepped forward to wrap your arms around his waist. He froze for a moment before he relaxed and wrapped his arms around your back and held you tight. "Come on, let's go back," you linked arms with him, but he didn't budge. "Wait," he said and you turned back around. "Can I still kiss you?" He asked sheepishly, catching you completely off guard. "I...I didn't want our first kiss to be in front of everyone," he added quietly. "You don't have to, only if you want to, oka-" you stepped forward and kissed him before he could finish his sentence. He kissed back immediately, and you felt his cold lip ring against your lips. When you pulled back his arms quickly wrapped around your lower waist, pulling you back towards him. "I'm gonna kiss you again," he told you before kissing your nose quickly and kissing your lips once more.

Michael:

"Y/N," Michael said. "Can you see?" A freakishly tall person was sitting up straight in front of you. You shook your head, "not well," you admitted. He quickly took his drink and gestured for you to swap seats. You complied and took Michael's seat, where you could see perfectly as no one was in front of you. Not a moment later, an even freakishly taller person took that seat, and Michael groaned. "Are we being punked or something?" He asked, looking around him. "It's fine," you laughed, pulling your feet up and sitting on your ankles so you could see. "That's so uncomfortable!" He argued and you shrugged. "Come on," he patted his lap. "What?" You asked quickly and he raised his eyebrows. "Sit!" He gestured down to his lap and you shook your head, "then you can't see!" "I can see over your shoulder you know," he told you and you sighed. "Are you sure?" You asked and he nodded, "yeah, otherwise I'll feel bad the whole time," he told you. You rolled your eyes and stood up, taking a seat on his lap. He quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. Throughout all this commotion, you both hadn't noticed that they'd started the kiss cam. "Look," you pointed up at the screen and Michael laughed, you could feel his chest rumble against your back. Not a moment later you saw another girl pointing up on the screen. It took you a moment to realise it was you, and you tensed up. Michael realised this, so he wrapped his arms around you tighter and leaned up to your ear. "Look at me," he whispered. As soon as you were facing him he kissed you. You pulled back quickly in shock, and he pouted. You looked up quickly and saw the camera was still on you both, so you took his face in his hands and kissed him back harder. An eruption of cheers and wolf whistles filled the arena. After a while, the people around you started laughing, "it's over, you can stop now," someone behind you shouted. Michael pulled away quickly, "no thanks!" He shouted before kissing down your jaw and neck.

A/N: hi, so this is a serious call to anyone in Sydney who didn't get tickets to 5SOS on June 20. The person I was going with can't make it anymore and I think it'd be awesome to go with one of you guys! So message me, it will be awesome.