You're A Nerd (Part 1)

You're A Nerd (Requested by Nxallhemmo)

Ashton:

It was lunchtime and you were scurrying through the empty halls to help a teacher move some supplies to a storeroom. You were turning the corner past the labs when you saw Dean and his friends, the school's bullies walking towards you. You turned around quickly and tried to run away before you heard Dean call out to you. "Hey loser!" He laughed. "Don't you dare run." He signalled for his two friends to catch up and surround you. You held your folders tightly to your chest as they backed you up against a wall. "What are you doing here all alone? It's dangerous for a nerd like you." He snatched the glasses from your face and threw them behind him. "So what are we going to do to her boys?" Dean looked around and asked his friends. "I don't know, maybe this." A blonde guy from behind Dean stepped forward and knocked the folders out of your arms, sending all your papers falling in a heap to the ground. You went to pick them up before the blonde held you up by your chin and laughed. "I don't think so, honey." He taunted. You slapped his hand away. "Oh, loser's got a temper." He turned to his friends. "Don't do that again, freak." He stepped forward and pushed you up against the wall. You took a deep breath. "Don't call me that." You said through gritted teeth. "Woah, she speaks!" Another guy said. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." The blonde moved his face closer to yours. "I said don't call me that!" You shouted. "What should I call you then, nerd? No one even knows your name!" He laughed. "It's Y/N." A voice came from beside you. Everyone turned and saw Ashton, a guy in your Chemistry class walking towards you. "Oh, someone's defending the nerd!" Dean said. "She's not a nerd. And you guys need to go. Now." He walked right up to them. "And what are you going to do about it?" The blonde asked. "Tell Amanda you've been cheating on her." He smirked. "I saw you with Heather the other day." He folded his arms. "You wouldn't dare." He growled. "Oh but I would. Now leave Y/N alone." The blonde nodded to his friends to leave. "Whatever, we'll talk to you lovebirds later." The three guys walked away and Ashton was immediately on the ground sorting out your folders. You went and picked up your glasses which were fortunately undamaged. As you turned around to stand up you crashed into Ashton. "Woah." He stepped back and giggled. "Here's your stuff." He handed your folders back you. "You don't know how thankfu-" "Don't mention it." He waved it off. "But really, you saved me. There's no way I can thank you enough." You smiled. "There is one way. Lunch after school?" He asked. Your heart stopped. "W-with me? With you?" You stuttered. He laughed. "Yes. I'm sure there's more to that beautiful, quiet girl in the front of my Chem class." He smiled wide. "I'd love to." You nodded. "Awesome, I'll meet you at the carpark." He said and walked away, leaving you completely speechless.

Calum:

It was English, the class where you had no friends. You were in the back of the class as always as no one in that class seemed to want to talk to you. Threatened by your intelligence, your mum said. Your notebook was already open ready to listen and write whilst everyone was still talking and messing around. "Class...Class!" The teacher shouted. "I don't want to hear any complaints about what I'm about to say." She warned them. Everyone slumped back in their chairs and turned to her. "There's an assignment." She stated and everyone groaned. You rolled your eyes, why can't everyone just be quiet? The teacher started handing it out. "It's a group assignment, you can work in groups of two to three." She said. You hid your face in your hands. You hated this. You were going to be the only one left and some other student is going to have to be forced out of their three to join you and they're going to hate you for it. You sunk back in your seat and prayed for this to be over as quickly as possible. Everyone around you were already smiling at each other and giving high fives, groups being established wordlessly. "Ok, I'll give you a minute to choose your group, otherwise I'll choose it for you." The teacher returned to the front of the class. Your eyes darted across the room for anyone who might not be in a group. No one. You caught the eyes of Calum, a guy in the front row. He stared at you sympathetically. You didn't want sympathy, you wanted a friend. The teacher clapped. "Ok, everyone in a group?" She asked. There were a chorus of 'yes's. You slowly raised your arm. "I don't, miss." You said quietly. There were a few laughs. "Ok, if you're in a group of three raise your hands." And two groups reluctantly did. "Would anyone like to work with Y/N?" She asked. The groups stared at each other sadly. "I would." Calum said. "Thank you for being mature, Calum." The teacher said. You were shocked that the cutest guy in your class volunteered to work with you. He stood up and took the seat next to you and smiled. When class finished, you approached Calum in the hallway. "Thanks for working with me." You said. "Oh, my pleasure. You're cute." He said with a laugh. You blushed. "And smart, which is a bonus. Wanna exchange numbers? For the assignment, that is." He clarified. "Uh, sure." You accepted, a little shocked. Once his number was in your phone, he smiled. "I'll text you later then, cutie." And he walked away leaving the hugest smile on your face.

Luke:

Luke used to hang out with you at school. He was your best friend and you confided in him for absolutely everything. Though ever since three months ago, he'd been hanging out with the popular group more and more and hanging out with you less and less. Now he really only talked to you in classes you have together, never during breaks or at lunch because he sat with that group. It was as if he was avoiding you, but still acted completely normally outside of school. Biology was one of the classes you had together, so you two were now working on a report at your house. He was on the computer and you were flicking through the textbook. "Luke?" You asked from your bed. He turned to you with a smile. "Are you embarrassed to talk to me at school?" You asked. He shook his head furiously. "No, everyone knows you're my best friend." He smiled. "But you've never asked me to sit with you in your new group. You never even look at me outside of class." You said. He looked down at his hands. "I know." He mumbled. "Because you'd get made fun of?" You asked sadly. He nodded. "You just left me.." You argued. "You'd really want to spend time with people who'd make fun of you for being my friend?" You shut the textbook. "Y/N, no." He went to sit next to you. "Forget it, let's just get this done so you can go." You said. "Y/N." He held your chin up. "I didn't know you felt this way." He said. "I'm such an idiot." He shook his head. "I never should have left you, you're the only one I care about. I'll come back to the group tomorrow. I won't talk to them anymore." He said. "No! I don't want you to leave your friends!" You said. "They're not my friends, you're my friend, my best friend. And I'm crazy for not being with you." He said sweetly. "I don't want you to have to come back and hang out with us nerds again." You laughed. "You're not nerds!" He argued. "We're nerds." You nodded and laughed. "Ok, you're nerds. But I'm a nerd too." He kissed your cheek. "You're my nerd."

Michael:

You were approached by your teacher the other day. He asked if you would mind being a tutor for a student in your maths class. Why not? You thought. You might make a new friend! "Of course, who is it?" You asked. "Michael Clifford. He said Friday afternoons would be best, is that okay with you?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes." You smiled. No problem, it's not like you had the biggest crush in the world on this guy. You set up a time and place through communication with the teacher, which was pretty awkward because you were about to tutor this guy and haven't even spoken to him. So those were the events that led to you laying beside the cutest guy in your class in his bed, and you were nervous as hell. "So wait, you have to do the reciprocal thing here too?" He asked, pointing to another equation. "Y-yeah." You stuttered. He turned to you with a smirk. "Do you actually have a stutter or are you just nervous?" He asked with that stupid smirk still on his face. You gulped. "U-uhm.. Nervous." You admitted. He bit his lip. "Do I make you nervous, Y/N?" He closed his book and set it down on the floor beside his bed. You simply stared at him. "Do I?" He asked again. You just nodded. "What would you do if I kissed you?" He asked and you had absolutely no words. "Would you kiss me back?" He lifted his hand and cupped your cheek. When you didn't reply, he laughed quietly. "Guess I'll find out myself." He said right before he attached his lips to yours. You were in complete and utter shock, but you managed to kiss him back. He pulled away quickly. "Good girl." You didn't even comprehend what he was doing before you found yourself underneath him with his lips on your neck. You closed your eyes and whimpered quietly, but before he could say a word, your phone rang. He sat up as you reached into your pocket and answered it. "Hey honey, could you be home in ten for dinner?" Your mother asked. "S-sure." You said, a little out of breath. "Okay, see you," and she hung up. "I gotta go." You said, collecting your things. He pouted. "You're still coming next week, I'm guessing? You can tutor me again. Or I could tutor you." He winked. "I'll see you later, Michael." You said quietly as you walked out of his room. "Can't wait, cutie."

A/N: whoops got carried away with Michael's haha jesus