He Doesn't Say It Back (Part 1)

He Doesn't Say It Back - Part 1 (Requested by dark99kat)

A/N: thanks for all the amazing requests love x

Ashton:

'I love you'

You and Ashton had been going out for half a year now and he still hadn't told you those three little words. You'd be lying if you said it didn't bother you, it bothered you a lot. Your friends had even noticed they hadn't heard you saying it to each other and it almost made you insecure. "Ash?" You looked up at him from his chest and his eyes fluttered open. "Mm?" He mumbled and you buried your face back in his chest, "I didn't mean to wake you," you mumbled and he chuckled, causing his chest to rumble beneath you, "I was almost asleep, it's okay," he said lazily, running his fingers through your hair. "Ashton," you said, mustering up the courage to say what you wanted to say next. "I love you," you said and his hand froze in your hair. You felt his chest tighten and you squeezed your eyes shut hoping he'd say it back. It took ten seconds before you realised he wouldn't. "Ashton, I said I love you," you repeated yourself and he mumbled something incoherently. You looked up and saw he was pretending to have fallen back asleep. You shook your head and had to keep yourself from crying. You stood up and walked out of the room, looking back quickly and noticing that his eyes were slightly open. He closed them quickly. You shook your head and stormed away.

Calum:

'I mean as more than a friend'

You and your best friend Calum were in your backyard pool just hanging out. You've had the hugest crush on this guy for as long as you could remember, and there was nothing you could do right now to stop yourself from admiring the water droplets cascading down his broad shoulders and chest. He noticed. "Y/N," he said slowly with a smirk on his face. You blushed and looked down. "Calum, I like you, okay?" You said and he smiled, "I like you too," he laughed. "I mean as more than a friend," you said quickly and his jaw fell. You stood there awkwardly staring at him trying to figure out what to say. "U-uhm," he began and your heart pounded unforgivingly in your ears. "Okay," he said simply and you looked up in shock. "O-okay?" You asked and he shrugged slightly. You jumped out of the pool quickly, unable to meet his gaze anymore. You heard him sigh with a shaky breath, "Y/N," he mumbled but you took your towel and walked silently back into your house, embarrassed and disappointed.

Luke:

'I want you'

You'd dragged Luke up the stairs of your vacant home. Your parents were gone for a few hours and you called Luke to come over as quickly as he could. As soon as he entered your house you took his hand, and he knew exactly what you wanted. You took him into your room and shut the door by pushing him against it. He tripped slightly and held onto your waist to keep himself steady. Your hands snuck up his shirt and each of his muscles reacted and flinched at your touch. "Y/N," your name spilt effortlessly off his lips as you kissed along his jawline and down to his collarbone. "I want you," you whispered against his skin, and you noticed him tense immediately. You stood up straight to look up at his face, which was blushy and flustered. "S-sorry," he stuttered and you looked down. "It's okay if you don't want me back," you mumbled and he shook his head frantically. "No, I do. I mean, I'm nervous- I." His lip was quivering, "I better go," he said quietly before he opened your door and rushed downstairs. "Luke?" You called, following him, but he'd already left.

Michael:

'I really want kids'

You and Michael had been married for the last two years now and he hadn't once brought up the idea of having children, which worried you greatly. You decided that today would be the day you would bring it up, and you were more than nervous about what his reaction would be. You walked up to him sitting on the sofa watching tv. He looked up at you and opened his arms wide. You sat down with him and allowed his arms to engulf you. "What's up, baby?" He asked and you breathed in deeply. "Michael, I wanna bring something up," you began and he looked at you curiously. "What is it?" You hesitated before you opened your mouth to say, "I really want to have kids." His eyes widened and his hold on you tensed. He didn't respond. "Michael?" You asked but he just stared. "Mikey?" You called again and he shook his head, seemingly falling back into reality. "U-uhm," he stuttered and you stood up quickly. "If you don't want kids just say so," you spat and he shook his head, "Y/N," he started but you walked and sat on the other side of the sofa, annoyed and embarrassed about bringing it up in the first place.

A/N: there are too many people to thank personally in this note because this recently just got hundreds of votes and comments and I'm just like woah so thank YOU! Yes you, if you read, vote or comment, you rock!