Stupid Fights - Imagine For Berta

Michael Imagine For WIILDSOUL

A/N: hope you like it love x

The way Michael behaved in front of your parents embarrassed the hell out of you tonight. You had painted the idea of the most perfect and proper boyfriend to your parents, and pleaded for him to be just that. But what he was on the night was the absolute opposite.

You went back to your shared apartment in absolute silence, refusing to talk to him. Once the front door of your apartment closed you turned to him. "Really Michael, really?" You raised your arms. "What now, Berta?" He asked in annoyance. "As if you don't know. Disappointing and embarrassing me again." Tears started to pool in your green eyes. He turned back to the door. "Michael you better not leave again," you threatened. He was grabbing his car keys and putting back on his leather jacket. "Look, I hate fighting with you. I'm leaving so I don't have to," he explained. "Going away makes it worse!" You yelled. "Stop yelling at me!" He screamed back. "All you do is yell," he shook his head. "Because you don't listen! Oh my god, Michael." You rubbed your temples and he rolled his eyes. "You're such a child," you insulted him. "Because you're always treating me like one!" He slammed his keys back down. "Because you're always acting like one," you retorted.

He looked down at his shoes and you thought you saw his bottom lip quiver. "We used to have fun," he muttered. "Before you became an arrogant ass, that is," you responded. He picked his keys back up. "Stop," you pleaded. He put them down again and looked to you with his eyebrows raised. "We're like a married couple," you said. "Imagine what we'd be like if we actually were married." He grinned and you laughed. "I love hearing your laugh a whole lot more than your yelling," he mumbled. "I wouldn't have to yell if you'd just be mature when you ne-" "Berta," he cut you off. "I love you," he murmured. You sighed with a smile, "yes, I love you too, Michael."

He opened his arms out and you rolled your eyes, walking up to him and wrapping your arms around his waist. His arms held you tightly and he buried his nose into your blonde hair. "I'll try make it up to you," he promised. You thought about how he acted tonight and started having second thoughts. "You know what?" You asked, pulling back slightly to look into his eyes. "Don't." You smiled and he cocked his head. "My parents are just going to have to accept you the way you are. Which is a stupid, messy goofball," you laughed and he blushed. "As long as you like me like that," he murmured. "I love you like that."

You two spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the sofa watching reality TV. "See Michael, we still have fun." You motioned to the mountains of junk food surrounding you. He buried his nose into your neck, which sent shivers down your spine. "I love that this is your idea of fun. Because I find this pretty fun too," he mumbled against your jawline.

A/N: sorry to people who have requested stuff days ago and I haven't done them yet. To be honest, holidays just started and I'm being lazy. I'll try get a lot done today!