🌸Kacchako🌸

Art by drizzydoodles on insta^^

Please request!!

3rd-
Everyone had known that Ochako liked Izuku but did they know that she had gotten over him and had fallen for a certain explosive Ash-blond. Little did they know that he had liked her too.

After a couple weeks of hero training, Ochako had grown stronger but not strong enough in her opinion.

Bakugou could squash me like a bug.

She sighed and continued to watch him from afar as she worked on her nausea.

He'll never like me, I'm to weak.

She had looked away just as he looked at her.

She's to sweet to like an asshole like me.

He had sighed and shot through another block of cement.

Why do I even try?

They had both thought going on with their days. Or so they thought.

"Everyone stop training for now," Aizawa said as he slammed open the doors. "We are going to do partner projects. You have to find a partner that would disadvantage you and find a way to over come that disadvantage. Find a partner and start training together, then in one month we will present. Okay you may continue."

Everyone had started to find partners and Katsuki ignored everyone while Ochako continued to float. She had been nauseous so she didn't hear any of it. He just didn't care.

All of a sudden everyone had found a partner except for the two.

"Yo Bakugou! Who you partnering up with?" Eijiro yelled as he walked to his friend.

"Huh? What are you taking about?" The explosive teen said back. He continued to train.

"Y'know the project Aizawa was talking about?"

"Nah I wasn't listening, who's your partner?"

"I'm partnering with Iida. His speed and kicks could give me a big disadvantage so I choose him also since I'm hard to break he would have hard time to."

"Nice choice..." Katsuki mumbled. He continued to fire AP Shots at cement and Eijiro walked away.

After school Ochako and Katsuki still hadn't talked about the project cause they didn't know that each other were the only ones left. (I did not know how to word that lol)

Eijiro and Katsuki were walking to the dorms. There was a one sided conversation going on with a couple of grunts from Katsuki .

"So I found out that you and Uraraka are the only ones left, so you have to pair. You should tell her about your crush while your training." This struck a nerve in Katsuki.

"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!stupid shitty hair.." he yelled then mumbled after.

"Suuuure! So looking at her from afar is definitely not being in love." Eijiro laughed as he ran away from Katsuki.

When at the dorms They were walking to the common room. They saw Izuku and Ochako being awkward and Mina making fun of her for it. Katsuki sat on an empty couch and grumbled.

"Oh perfect, Uraraka, you and Bakugou are the last two for the project." Eijiro said slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"What project?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Oh well we have to partner up with someone who's quirk gives us a disadvantage and find ways to over come that disadvantage." Eijiro says smiling at her but she knew he did something.