Chapter 30: New York (Meet and Greet)

Mulai dari awal

Mum: Hey baby! I just wanted to wish you luck for your last performance tonight! I know the others will be there as Annabeth warned me and told me you're on friendly terms. Kick their butt and tell them what they're missing! love you, mum 

I laughed out loud and smiled at my mum's cute message. She's amazing!

Me: Thanks mum! make sure to bake blue cookies because I am going to need them! Can I come and meet up with you tomorrow? The 'war' starts the day after so I want to at lest have my final words with you cause it's highly likely I would die because I am a 'traitor'

My mum almost replied straight away

Mum: Well it will all sort out; now, stop texting me and get ready for meet and greets!

I rolled my eyes as I took another bite of my wrap.

Me: okay I will, love you!

I put my phone down as Andy stormed into the room.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of food.

Andy groaned and rolled his eyes.

"The meet and greet is starting...like now!" Andy said "And the rest of the band is meeting everyone without you!"

I widen my eyes and stuffed the rest of my wrap in my mouth. I chucked the rubbish in the bin (in which I got it in, just to rub it in). Andy cut my mini celebration off as he pulled me out of my dressing room.

~~~~

"Um okay, owww, owww OW!" I complained as I was pulled into the 'meet and greet' room. Everyone turned to me, making me very unconformable. "Um hi?" I asked nervously. Mayla walked up to me and laughed. "You have food on your cheek; were you late because you were eating again?" she asked. I blushed red with embarrassment. 

"Nooooo" I lied, making Mayla laugh and ripped my cheek.

"You idiot" she muttered and turned back to the fans in which she was talking to. I walked over to my spot, where a line was already forming. "EXCUSE ME! FRIEND OF THE SINGER COMING THROUGH!" I narrowed my eyes as I notice Luna pushing through everyone, with the other doing the right thing and going into line. Lune stood right in front of me and glared at me. Everyone was silent. "Luna" I said calmly "Please go to the back of the line like everyone else; as far as I am concerned I am not your friend and you don't deserve to treat my fellow fans like that without getting kicked out" She glared at me, about to say something when a guard took her to the back of the line, with the paparazzi person following her. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry about that, is everyone okay?" I asked calmly and softly. Everyone nodded and yelled 'yes'. I smiled. "Good, now who's first?" I asked. A little girl around 7 and her mum stepped forward. I looked down and smiled at the excited girl's face. "Hey sweetheart, what's your name?" I asked as she hugged my leg.

"My name is Alexis" the girl replied "I-I love your music!"

"Thank you sweetheart" I said and looked at the mum, who looked embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry about-"

"It's fine, don't worry" I said and took the little girl off of my leg and carried her in my arms, making her giggle. "You're big and strong" she said and then poked my nose. I smiled and giggled as well. "What's your favourite song?" I asked. She looked like she was thinking. "ummmm...the song about the whatist with thingamabob and-"

"Mistakes" the mum replied "The one you did with Mayla?"

I smiled and looked at Mayla, who was grinning at me. "That's so cool!" I said, looking back at the little girl. "Yeah! and I know the words as well!" she said. I looked at her quiet surprised. "Oh really?" I asked "Do you want to help me sing it now?" She looked brightly at me and nodded franticly. "Okay, are you ready?" I asked,  making her nod wildly.