All Aboard!

Natsu cracked his knuckles and stretched, ready for his course.

"Same rules apply." Hibiki warned him. "Alright. Let the game begin!"

Natsu started walking down the trail when he heard a subtle rolling noise.

And then someone yelling, "Chooo chooooo!" Ichiya appeared, riding a miniature train with a conductors hat proudly sported on his head. "You look tired! Let's go for a ride!" He happily called out to Natsu, waving him over.

Natsu was already holding back his vomit just by looking at it. He should have suspected this much.

Ichiya waited for him to climb aboard.

"Where are we going?" Natsu asked, warrily getting on the train.

"You'll see at the destination!" Ichiya pulled the horn and turned the train around, heading toward wherever he was heading. "Let's see how long you can last! Maybe even last longer than Gajeel..." Ichiya temped Natsu, trying to fire him up.

Upon hearing this, Gajeel's face immediately dropped, sticking out his tongue in disgust. At least he knew what to expect.

Natsu could barely keep himself conscious as he clutched the sides of the train for dear life. He had to beat Gajeel. 

Natsu lay limp, half of his body draped over the side of the train as his scarf skimmed the ground. "Are we... blergh... almost... blerg...th-" Natsu clamped his hands over his mouth desperately trying to keep the contents of his stomach in. 

"Alright. We are now entering the Blue Pegasus station! Please hold on as the train comes to a complete stop." Itchiya mimicked the typical warning in his best conductor voice.

Natsu slid out of the train compartment and landed with a thud on the ground, groaning. However, within seconds, he regained his composure and was right back to the confident, fired up Natsu. "Alright! That was easy! What's the next challenge?" He started stretching again.

Natsu's nose twitched as he caught a whiff of fire. His stomach started grumbling and he eagerly dashed toward the smell. His eyes widened in pure bliss as he saw several torches.

Hibiki appeared again. "You seemed a little hungry, thought you could use a snack. Bu-"

"Ah man. Thanks, Hibiki. You're the best." He happily cheered, sashaying towards one of the torches, grabbing it casually. He began to munch on it, "Mmhhm... this really hits the spot, yah know?" His words were muffled by the fire.

A few seconds passed before his face turned completely red. "What was in that fire?!" He desperately looked around for some water, all the while desperately fanning his tongue.

Hibiki started laughing as Natsu suffered. "You should've let me finished explaining."

Natsu grumbled, the intense burning taste slowly disappearing.

"Listen closely. Each of those torches has a secret ingredient added into the fire. Only one is normal fire. You have to find that one before you can move onto the next round."

Natsu took a moment to process the situation. "So all I have to do is find the good fire, right? Psh. That's easy thanks to my nose." He brushed aside the challenge and began sniffing out the fires.

"Not so faaaaast." A voice in the distance began to get louder and louder by the second. Ichiya could be seen flinging through the air before he landed with a glorius pose. "Men." He held a small bottle high in the air and the light gleamed off of the pink liquid. He promptly opened the vile and the liquid evaporated as it touched the air, engulfing the entire perimeter. "This is my special parfume. Itchiya by Blue & Pegasus."