​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇭​​🇷​​🇴​​🇳​​🇮​​🇨​​🇱​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇸​​🇼​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​

If I were a Bride of Christ, I would find solace in the divine shield of God, shielded from the ego and arrogance that plague the earthly realm. The intricacies of the English Court held little appeal for me, suffocating me as the world spun around in a dizzying blur. Seeking respite, I retreated to my chambers, ignoring my father's summons, unwilling to subject myself to his manipulative schemes.

In the silence of the night, I longed for release from the burdens that weighed heavily upon my soul. As sleep beckoned, I found myself enveloped in a dream, my mother's voice singing sweetly in the air. Her embrace brought comfort, her presence a guiding light in the darkness.

In her gentle words, I found strength and reassurance, a reminder of my rightful place as the daughter of mighty kings and queens. My mother's spirit infused me with courage, urging me to stand firm against my father's tyranny.

Awakening from the dream, I felt a renewed sense of purpose coursing through my veins. With determination, I resolved to face my father, to navigate the treacherous waters of his court with cunning and grace.

Dressed in modest attire, devoid of the trappings of wealth and vanity, I approached my father's chambers with measured steps. With each move, I drew upon the lessons my mother had imparted, channeling her wisdom to guide me.

As I entered the king's presence, I exuded humility and obedience, knowing that the path ahead would be fraught with challenges. But with my mother's spirit by my side, I was prepared to confront whatever trials lay ahead, steadfast in my resolve to honor her legacy and reclaim my rightful place in the world.

 But with my mother's spirit by my side, I was prepared to confront whatever trials lay ahead, steadfast in my resolve to honor her legacy and reclaim my rightful place in the world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Under the watchful gaze of the guards, I instruct my maid to remain behind as I venture to see the King alone, adamant that no one interfere with our meeting. With a nod from one of the guards, I am granted entry into the King's chambers, though my heart races with apprehension.

As I step inside, the sight of the King and his mistress, Anne Boleyn, fills me with a mixture of anger and disgust. Suppressing the urge to retch at the sight of her, I steel myself to address her with forced civility.

"Lady Mary," she greets me with false warmth, her words ringing hollow in my ears. Swallowing my revulsion, I respond curtly, "Marquess," unwilling to grant her any semblance of respect.

Though I long to unleash my pent-up fury upon her, I suppress the urge, knowing that now is not the time for confrontation. Instead, I grit my teeth and endure her presence, determined to maintain my composure in the face of her blatant betrayal.