58.

We walked up and down the main strip of the city, on the same street we ate at the restaurant.

I noticed Grace's pace slowing down and then it turned to a snail race. "What's wrong?" I asked her, unsure of what it could have been.

"My feet hurt."

I ushered us back to the car and opened the door for Grace. "Have you thought of a name?" I asked her cautiously.

Grace shook her head as she sat back in the seat. "No. I can't think of any that I like."

Grace leaned her head on the window of the car, suppressing a yawn. "I'm house hunting."

I frowned. I didn't want her to go. "You know you can stay."

Grace sighed again, ready to say something but all she did was whisper. "I know."

We drove a bit longer before I spoke again. "Grace, how about this?" I asked her, offering her something. I turned to loom at her but her face was pressed against the window. "Grace?"

She gave out a tiny snort. "What? I'm awake." She startled herself.

I grinned. It was only sixish and she was already falling asleep. The doctor did say that she will be getting more tired lately.

I left my question unspoken as I pulled in to the familiar street that we live on. I stopped at the top of the driveway and Grace got out, her bag in her hands. She slowly went to her car and I didn't notice it.

"What the fuck?" She harshly whispered as she stepped closer to it. I went around to her side to see what she was going on about.

The car I bought Grace was wrecked. The windscreen was smashed. She had dings all over the bonnet and I quickly held her shoulders, pushing her away from the car.

"Grace!" I snapped at her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"What happened to my car?" She whispered. "Who would do that?"

I knew who.

"Is this that crazy girlfriend of yours?" She screamed suddenly.

"Ex." I corrected her. Rachael and I haven't been getting along at all. I've tried ignoring her, I've told her to stop calling. I've even told security not to let her in at the company. But there was one thing about her and Grace already said it. She is crazy.

"Grace, come inside." I convinced her, walking her to the door.

"My car?" She whimpered. "Look at it. Now, now..." I heard her sniffle.

"I'll get it sorted." I promised her as I shut and locked the front door.

"Why would she want to go for my car?" Grace was distraught. I led her to the sitting room and insisted that she sat down.

"That girlfriend of yours is crazy! I won't have her anywhere near this baby! I won't allow that." She sobbed out, dropping her head into her hands.

"Ex." I corrected her again. "I'll check the camera footage."

"You tell her too that I will be pressing charges!" She screamed as I left the room.

My house was very chilly and I adjusted the thermostat as I walked into my office, phone in hand.

Sitting down in front of my laptop, I rang Rachael.

"Roman baby." She purred, picking the phone up immediately.

"What the fuck? Why the fuck did you do that?" I snarled at her.

"What, baby? I haven't done anything wrong." She said calmly. "If I remember properly, you did. You cheated on me for your ex wife remember? Then she got herself knocked up and now is claiming it's yours."