51.

I turned my chair to Roman. He was by the door frame and slowly he shut the door, glaring at me.

"You're pregnant?" He snapped at me.

I kept my face as blank as possible.

"I am."

"How could you carelessly get pregnant? What the hell? What were you thinking?" Roman growled out to me. "You thought it would be fun to flaunt in my face that you decided to have a baby after, after..."

"I miscarried?" I added. "I'm not flaunting it, Roman." I got up and leaned against my desk.

"Yet you confirmed that you're pregnant to the whole fucking world!" He yelled.

"I had to do something about it. I had them snapping at my door. They wouldn't have gone away if I ignored them. I can't deny it to them either because there isn't anything to deny."

I glared intensely at Roman as my hands were flat against my desk. He stood there, I could see the anger radiating of him and I knew it was because he had seen the magazines as well.

"Well I had them at my company too! So imagine me there, trying to deny it and bang, you fucking confirm your pregnancy!"

"Like I said, I couldn't deny it."

"Why are you even keeping it? You didn't want the last one?" He snapped at me and I gasped, my eyes wide.

"You don't know that." I inhaled. "At first, no I didn't want the baby. But I was getting used to the idea of it. You weren't the only one that grieved, I did too. I was heartbroken." I screamed out. "I lost you and I lost something inside of me that was a bit of both of us."

Roman didn't move. He showed no emotion as I had tears rolling down my face.

I heard my phone go off and I tilted my head to see the screen.

Dean. I groaned. He and Sofie had gone back home to pack. I let the phone ring out.

"It's not that I didn't care, I did." I finally said to Roman. "More than you know. I know you were upset and angry and mad." I don't know why we were back at the baby we never had. "I know you blame me and some days I blame myself too, but I still mourned that baby, I still do. So don't, don't tell me how I felt through that!" I yelled again.

My phone rang and this time it was Macy. I let that ring out too.

"I don't-"

I shook my head, not wanting to hear anymore from him. "Don't, Roman." The phone rang again. Kaden this time. I picked it up and answered. Kaden never rings me. "Yes?"

"Grace, it's Macy." Kaden stated.

"Grace!" Roman snapped at me and I didn't look at him, I just held a finger up, telling him to wait.

"What's wrong with Macy?" I asked urgently. I was in the middle of my own urgent breakdown and I will always put it on hold when asked. I wiped the tears from my face.

"Macy is in labour, I can't get a hold of either of her parents. Can you get Leo? I need to take Macy to the hospital."

"Of course. I'll be there in ten minutes. Get his things together." I hung up and started putting all my things together.

I had forgotten Roman was in the room with me and he cleared his throat, making me remember.

I sighed as I placed my bag strap on my shoulder. "I have to go. It's urgent. I understand that you're upset and annoyed. I get that, but I can't change anything. These things happen for a reason Roman. You'll see."