4.

Roman's P.O.V

God, she stubborn! I thought to myself when I drove her to where we will be staying. She didn't want a honeymoon, hell, I didn't either. But I was advised by my lawyers that it would be for the best.

Help boost profits. As soon as some holiday places found out that the infamous Grace Griffin was getting married, my email inbox was getting full. Companies offering discounted stays, others offering free services, such as their spa treatment, or a scuba diving tour. One even offered free meals.

Not that it was needed. I had barely spoken a word to her since that day in my office and then again at our wedding.

I only did this because I was right. It has boosted my sales. But I had something a bit more sinister in my mind too.

We had arrived at a dock and boarded a yacht that I hired. It was only to take us to a secluded island where there will be no one peeping around.

It was the next morning that we had butted heads. I had chosen this place because of the service of internet and phone. It will be next to impossible to call anyone, except in my study.

Only a certain part of the long cabin could maintain it. My study. Where I don't plan on her stepping foot in to.

I got up and went and had my coffee. While I sat at the bench, drinking it, Grace walked out.

I put her in the second room last night and walking off on her.

But now I had to confront her.

She was a mess. Her hair all over the place, her eyes still sleepy as she turned the kettle on and her phone. It was like she never cared for her appearance first thing in the morning, but it made her look more normal.

I saw her frown. Good.

"I can't get anything out here." She snapped her eyes at me and I shrugged.

"I don't want you sharing anything about my private life."

"I won't."

"Let me rephrase that." I spoke to her, keeping my face neutral. "My life is now our life. I want it private."

She opened her mouth to talk. "But, I have fans that..." She looked at me.

"No." I snapped at her. "I'm a private person and I don't want the world to know my personal business."

She looked at me and blinked several times. "You hired me for social media reasons."

"For work. You're not at work."

"This is unfair!" She stomped her foot and I arched an eyebrow.

Oh God. "Let's get this straight, doll, under no circumstances are you to be on this." I took her phone off her as she looked at me in utter surprise.

"Doll?" She spat at me.

I wanted to smirk, but I didn't want to encourage her. "Yes. Because, you're acting like a spoilt brat that plays with dolls."

I watched her storm off before she turned back to me. "What the hell am I suppose to do then?"

I didn't bother looking at her. "Go read a book, go for a hike, I don't know, I don't care." I left the kitchen and went to my study.

I had work to do.

"How come you can have your laptop?" She sneered at me. She sure was acting like a spoilt child. For goodness sake, Julian, how did you raise this girl?

I ignored her as I kept walking, hands in pockets, a smirk on my face.

It's going to take some work, calming her down. After my first discussion with Julian, the next day, I told Grace's mother when she disagreed with me, that I'll pull her out of that party life. It was only then that she agreed.