HyunOk's Birthday Party

The party was in full swing but Hyun Ki didn't see Taecyeon anywhere. She looked around for him only to find her brother hiding in a corner. He had heard 2PM was coming which seem to put him on edge. No matter how much Umma told him that they were coming because of Hyun Ki. He still wanted to hide where he could. The two twins seem to be the only ones not enjoying the party. Hyun Ki was about to give up on waiting when her phone rang. She smiled seeing it was Taecyeon on the caller ID.

"Taecyeonie! I thought you guys were coming..."

"Sorry we had a schedule"

"So you're on your way?"

"Yes...did you call me..."

"Sorry! I-I didn't--"

"It's cute"

Hyun Ki blushes, "I hope you get here soon"

"What's this? You missed me?", Taecyeon teases.

"...Yes so much."

"I'll hurry as fast as I can"

Hyun Ki ends the call with a shy smile. She knew she could enjoy the party now. Taecyeon would be there soon. Everyone at the party noticed the change in her attitude after the phone call.

The party seem to slowly creep on as Hyun Ki waited for Taecyeon. Umma pulled Hyun Ki and Hyun Ok towards the entrance without saying anything. Hyun Ki smiled seeing Taecyeon, she suddenly hugs him getting a big reaction from the crowding family members. Hyun Ok apologizes to the band waiting to be arrested but Hyun Ki pleads with Taecyeon. In the end the band forgives Hyun Ok stating they already replaced the items taken. The six perform for the crowd with Hyun Ki's adoring eyes on Taecyeon. The night ended with Taecyeon kissing Hyun Ki on stage.