Taecyeon's POV

"I don't like this"

"We could take some more heated pictures", Taecyeon teases.

"What do I have to do?"

"Come here"

Taecyeon watched her sit near him but much too far away. He pulled her closer taking several pictures on posting them on his twitter. This had been his idea but he wasn't really doing much. She's the who had stolen from his band and now she'd taken all his free time. She's becoming quite a handful very fast.

"Why do this?", Hyun Ki pouts.

"So you don't have to go through an interview."

"Thank you", Hyun Ki smiles.

"I don't want people to see the real you."

Taecyeon smiled as she turned her back on him pouting like a child. He shook his head remembering she had stolen from him. He silently stood up taking a position right behind her. Taecyeon bent down so he was close to her ear.

"I have to go back to the dorms"

"Ack! Oh! um...okay", Hyun Ki jumps.

"Tell me your name"

"Hyun Ki"

"Hyun Ki shi, I hope you dried off"

"Not that much"

"You'll have to change then"

Taecyeon had to make sure his car didn't suffer and her clothes were a bit off. He smiled gathering some clothes from the dressing room rack. He allowed her some time to change before checking on her. He tilted his head from side to side trying to see the girl. Maybe it was because she was wearing some of Junsu's clothes but she looked just like a guy.

"Why did I have to change?"

"I don't want wet car seats"