Dating Taecyeon?!

Hyun Ki sat there on the ground clutching her cell phone. Taecyeon had carelessly dropped it on the asphalt. She wiped the drops of rain from her cell phone screen. She knew it was a long shot but maybe if she could tell her brother to return the objects. She sighed, Hyun Ok was not the type to return things once he had 'found' them as he likes to say.
Hyun Ki slowly stood up, she would tell them! She grabbed the door handle with confidence. This was the door they had used to find her and now she would use this to find them. Hyun Ki turned the knob but the door didn't open. She sighed, collapsing against the door. Now she had to make her way through all those fans.

"Fighting!", Hyun Ki gestures.

Hyun Ki hurried to the front of the building. She noticed quite a lot of people gathered inside. What could they be doing? She quietly entered the building with her long soaking wet hair blocking her view. Hyun Ki looked around trying to locate the band members. She could not see anything through her hair! Hyun Ki moved her hair and begin to scanned the room.

"It's him!"

Hyun Ki quickly turned away letting her hair slap her in the face. The large group of people surrounded her! She hung her head trying to avoid cameras. It's clear now that she had walked in on a press release! She tried to walk away but they would not let her through! Suddenly everything went dark, she felt someone push her against something warm. She tried to take whatever was over her head off but something batted away her hand.

"Don't"

Taecyeon's voice? Taecyeon had saved her? She felt him start walking with her. He had rescued her from the reporters just so he could be mean to her in private? She heard him open a door and felt him lead her inside. She slowly pulled the object off her head, it was a towel. Hyun Ki slowly looked up at Taecyeon to see if he was angry.

"Why did you come here? Gonna steal something else?"

"I didn't! That was my brother!"

"Right! You just happen to be the twin of the thief and just happened to be there when he stole from us"

"Yes!"

"I say you are lying", Taecyeon stresses.

"No! I'm his sister, his twin!"

"Prove it"

"What? How do I...?"

Hyun Ki stared at Taecyeon, she could not understand his demand. How could she prove it? She was a girl what was there to prove. Hyun Ki looked up to see Taecyeon walking closer. Why was he getting closer? Many scenes flashed through her mind none of them were what a decent girl should think about! Hyun Ki turned her blushing face away from Taecyeon.

"I wasn't thinking that", Taecyeon laughs.

"Oh...", Hyun Ki bit her lip, "Then how?"

"For now...I'll have to come up with a story"

"For what?"

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, looking something up on his phone. He held his phone up displaying a video. Hyun Ki slowly moved closer, the news read; Ok Taecyeon dating a criminal? Hyun Ki gasps watching the reporters degrade her and make Taecyeon look like angelic. Taecyeon watches Hyun Ki's face with amusement.

"I'm not a criminal! I really don't want to date you", Hyun Ki pouts.

"Is there a problem with me?", Taecyeon glares.

"Ack! No, that's not what I meant!"

"Really? Then what did you mean?"

"I don't want to be in this situation"

"Next time, don't steal"