Photo Shoot

Hyun Ki sighed as she followed Chansung inside the building. She'd enjoyed her time in the car with him but now she'd have to face Taecyeon. She snuck at glance at Chansung, at least he'll be there. Hyun Ki stood in front of the door with a sigh. Chansung laughed entering before her.

"Chansung ah! Where's..."

"Taecyeon ah", Hyun Ki forces a smile.

Eomeoni made sure to put her in a girly outfit. She felt his eyes stare at her with caution. She felt uneasy. It's strange. She liked getting attention from Chansung but Taecyeon. Was it because Chansung was nicer? Taecyeon kept teasing and threatening her.

"Oh is this the the girlfriend?"

"Yes manager", Taecyeon smiles a big tooothy grin.

Hyun Ki bit her lip trying to hold in a sigh. This was not Hyun Ki's idea of being whisked away. Having a guy force her to stick around! Hyun Ki looked around noticing it's a photo shoot. Chansung smiles at her before leaving to join the others.

"Wait let's get some shots of Taecyeon with his girlfriend"

"Hyun Ki", Taecyeon smiles.

Hyun Ki saw the secert message hidden in his eyes but she glanced at Chansung. He smiled gesturing at Taecyeon. Hyun Ki laughs walking towards Taecyeon who tries to discover the origin of what made her laugh. The photographer has Taecyeon hug Hyun Ki from behind.

"Perfect! Okay! Okay!"

Taecyeon kisses her cheek smiling into the camera. Once the photogrpaher had enough of the couple, he had the band take their pictures. Hyun Ki watched Chansung and the others but she did her best to ignore Taecyeon.

"Hyun Ki"

Hyun Ki turned away pretending not to hear Taecyeon call her name. Chansung bounced over offering her a drink before sneaking away noticing Taecyeon heated staring. Hyun Ki wasn't gonna force herself to stay around him when there was five others that she could talk to. Especially when this seemed to be a game to him.