Has Love Blossomed?

Taecyeon pulled the car to a stop in front of Hyun Ki's house. The two had eaten in an awkward silence but now he'd have to figure out what'd made him kiss Hyun Ki. He barely noticed when Hyuun Ki left him alone in the car. Taecyeon watched him enter the house. What could bring one man to kiss another man? Those clothes! That had to be it! Hyun Ki was dressed too much like a girl! Taecyeon shifts the car into drive hurrying to the dorms. He needed to calm down, Hyun Ki had gotten him worked up. That's what made him kiss him! Taecyeon hurried inside to his bandmates.

"Hyung! How was your date?"

"Looks bad"

"...I kissed Hyun Ki"

The four chimed their approval while Chansung was busy on his phone. Taecyeon wanted to tell them but Hyun Ki was a really good actor. They fully believed he was a girl. His mind swam with thoughts of Hyun Ki.

"Hyung, you have a photoshoot tomorrow right?"

"Chansung ah! Do you have a date?"

Chansung bit his lip, "Maybe...she's considering dumping her boyfriend for me"

"Wooah! For you?"

"I mean I think..."

Taecyeon smiled happy that the maknae had found someone. Sudden thoughts sprung into Taecyeon's head, what if someone won Hyun Ki away from him? Taecyeon hurried to the bedroom plopping down on his bed. He would sleep away these annoying plagueing thoughts.