Meeting Eomeoni

"Where do you live?

"Somewhere...", Hyun Ki mumbles.

Hyun Ki didn't like being in this car with him! She'd rather walk! She jumped hearing his frustrated sigh. Hyun ki kept her attention on whatever was outside the car window, on everything but him. He clears his throat and she could feel his eyes on her.

"Well then you'll have to come to the dorms", Taecyeon smiles.

"No! Here I live...", Hyun Ki directs him.

"Was that so...", Taecyeon stares at the house, "...Well I know what you do with your money"

"My brother's money...", Hyun Ki mumbles.

Hyun Ki opened the door only to have Taecyeon grab her arm. She looked back to see him gesturing for something.

"Your phone"

Hyun Ki gives him her phone, she watchs him input his number in her phone then repeat the process on his phone. She tried to catch the phone as he tosses a phone at her. She stepped on to the curb only to have someone scream. Hyun Ki sighed knowing fully who it was. She looked down at her clothes quickly shutting the door. She scooted closer to Taecyeon avoiding the swinging woman.

"Who is that?"

"Eomeoni! It's Hyun Ki!!"

"Hyun Ki?...Oh.."

Hyun Ki quickly exits the car, joining her on sidewalk. She hoped her mother would take her inside to question her about her night. Eomeoni focuses on the driver ignoring Hyun Ki. She sighs trying to hurry into the house.

"Hyun Ki! Introduce me", Eomeoni blushes.

"Eomeoni...My kidnapper", Hyun Ki sighs.

"Hyun Ki!", Eomeoni growls.

"I told you not to steal", Taecyeon sighs.

"Hyun Ki? Steal?", Eomeoni represses a laugh.

"Oppa stole from this guy and he's harassing me"

"It's too convenient, twins", Taecyeon mumbles.

"Why not co--"

"He has to go back to the dorms", Hyun Ki pulls Eomeoni away.

"Bye!", Eomeoni shouts.