Final Reveal: HyunKi is a Woman

Taecyeon parked in front of the dorm, it's strange for Hyun Ki to want to come here. He couldn't argue since it meant he would be around him more. He lead HyunKi up, he wondered if the others were home. They would surely hassle him about missing a night then bringing someone home. He carefully went inside to find it empty. No one to bother them! He sits down across from Hyun Ki.

"Sorry about Eun Ae", Hyun Ki finally said.

"It's alright! It was cute", Taecyeon smiles.

"Eun Ae? Cute?", Hyun Ki laughs.

Taecyeon turns away clearing his throat, trying not to show his flushed cheeks. He's met with a hand turning him around. Hyun Ki got in his face, he tried to back away. Taecyeon knew he had some feelings for the man before him but wasn't this too much! Hyun Ki looked like he's coming on to him hard.

"Hold still! It's not going hurt!"

Taecyeon's cheeks grew hotter at the bold remark. Hyun Ki leaned closer to Taecyeon forcing him to shut his eyes. He felt pressure on his forehead causing him to slowly open his eyes. Hyun Ki was pressing his forehead against Taecyeon's! The shock made Taecyeon jerk away.

"What's wrong with you?", Hyun Ki shouts.

"W-what's wrong with me?! What about you?!", a flustered Taecyeon stammers.

"I thought you were sick", Hyun Ki sighs.

Taecyeon watchs cautiously, what kind of man was Hyun Ki? Hyun Ki lays on his back with a frustrated groan. Taecyeon sighs scooting closer to him. He had told himself at Hyun Ki's house he would try to act on his feelings but this guy...

"Oppa..."

"What is it?"

"Do you think I'm going to eat you?"

"N-No!"

Hyun Ki sighs, "You can tell everyone you broke up with me if you want"

"No."

Taecyeon stares at Hyun Ki furious that he would think that. Hyun Ki takes a breath as if to say something but Taecyeon kisses him cutting him off. Hyun Ki deepens the kiss but Taecyeon pulls away blushing. Why was he so scared to kiss him? He wanted to but something kept him from it.

"Why do you do that?"

"What?!"

"You act so bold but if I respond you pull away"

"No reason"

Hyun Ki stands up rushing towards the door, Taecyeon grabs his arm. Hyun Ki tries to shake him off but Taecyeon pulls him into an embrace. Hyun Ki gasps as Taecyeon holds him tightly. Taecyeon's eyes widen before he slowly let go of Hyun Ki. Hyun Ki was... a girl? All this time he had treated her... calling her a man, mocking her and she's a woman? Taecyeon heard the door slam before he realized Hyun Ki had ran off.