Late Night Playdate

Taecyeon smiled watching HyunKi playing outside with Eun Ae. Ae Sook appears from inside with tea, she hands a cup to Taecyeon. He bowed his head showing his gratitude. He didn't trust his voice anymore. He was glad to have acting experience since it helped him keep Hyun Ki calm.

"So you found out?...It's alright", Ae sook laughs, "Do you know why Hyun Ki had you drop her by that cafe to see me?"

"...No"

"She wanted to understand you not the other guy"

"What?"

"HyunKi explained it to me"

"Oh..."

"Right now your head is a mess right?...That's why she brought you here"

"Hyun Ki ssi?"

"Yes", Ae Sook laughs, "She must have said Eun Ae wanted to see you right?"

"Yes but...why bring me here?"

Ae Sook pats Taecyeon's head, "To listen to the advice I give you"

Taecyeon looks over at Hyun Ki. Had she brought him here to help him? Didn't she like Chansung? Taecyeon wondered if it wasn't Eun Ae who wanted to see Sexy Ajjushi but...Hyun Ki?

"You lost something to Hyun Ok...but from what I see you also took something from him"

"What?"

"Hyun Ki", Ae Sook smiles, "I think you have two options"

"Two?"

"Yes, One let this Chansung have her or Two hold her close"

"...I can't..."

"I know... I see it", Ae Sook stands up, "You can't stand to see her with another man"