Taecyeon Wins?

Hyun Ki collasped outside the dorm, she sighed heavily. He really seemed to take it hard that she's a she. But was it bad for him that she's a girl? He seemed to struggle more when he thought she was a guy. Hyun Ki blushed a scene from a drama came to her mind.

She looked back at the building had he come to terms with loving another man? She stood up to run back inside when she heard Junsu and Junho call her name. She sighed trying to greet them with a smile. Junho, Junsu and Nichkhun went inside leaving Chansung alone with Hyun Ki. She didn't want to be rude to him but she wanted to make sure Taecyeon was okay.

"Hyun Ki ssi--"

Her head jerk up, "Op...Taecyeon ssi"

"What happened Hyung?"

"How long did you know?", Taecyeon asks Chansung.

"The day you ask me to pick her up"

Hyun Ki bit her lip wanting to avoid a fight. She looked up at Taecyeon. He's keeping his eyes on her which seem to keep him calm. She's happy he wasn't trying to fight Chansung. Taecyeon seemed to have a goal set inside his line of questions. She flinched as the questions begin to be directed at her.

"Where's your brother?"

"I won't know until he decides it's safe"

"...Hyun Ki ssi"

"Can I still call you Oppa?", Hyun Ki blushes.

"...Hyung how did you..?"

Taecyeon nods stiffly, Hyun Ki smiles almost laughing. She tries to calm herself but it's cute. He's so uncomfortable right now. She slowly approached him unaware of Chansung's eyes screaming protests at her.

"Do you want to go play with Eun Ae?"

"Why?"

"I'm sure she'll want to see...", Hyun Ki blushes, "...she gave you a nickname"

"Nickname?"

"....Sexy Ajjushi"

Taecyeon smiles, "Sexy Ajjushi?"

Hyun Ki clears her throat mocking Taecyeon. He grabs her hand which causes her to blush looking away. The two head to Taecyeon's car once more to go visit Eun Ae and Ae Sook.