Bad First Impression

Hyun Ki sighed as she stood beside the building. Her brother was taking too long to come out of the building. Panic filled her at the clap of thunder, the soaked clothes she wore weren't helping calm her either. A group of people rush out of the building screaming seemingly all at once. Hyun Ki stares eyes wide as the mixed voices share only one word. Thief. What had Oppa done?!
A hand clasps around her wrist dragging her away from the mob and into the alley.

"What is going on O--" Hyun Ki looks away blushing.

She'd mistaken this person for her brother. No way her brother was this hot though! She forced herself to stare at the dirty road. Hyun Ki didn't know why she had been singled out by this guy. She didn't even know what she should say to him. She noticed he wore a hat and glasses though. A large hand grabs her chin forcing her to look him in the eye.

"Give it back!" The guy didn't seem happy that she didn't understand him. Was he blaming her for something? The only time people seemed to do that was when her brother stole things. Did he take something? No! He didn't steal anymore! He promised!

Hyun Ki blushed as she realized the guy before her had not been minding his distance and he had brought his face closer!

"Do you even know who I am?!"

"N-no", Hyun Ki trembles.

He clicked his tongue with a scowl, "I'm Ok Taecyeon"

"Okay?"

Taecyeon releases her chin with an annoyed groan. Hyun Ki could tell he was getting upset. She reached in her pocket trying to find her cell phone. She could clear this up with one call!

Taecyeon grabs the cell phone in one motion. Hyun Ki froze as he stared at her phone's wallpaper, it was a picture of her and her identical twin brother Hyun Ok. He stared at it for awhile not looking at her. She didn't know what to do. She bit her lip reaching towards him when the door to the building opened revealing five more guys dressed similar to Taecyeon. They froze as they looked at her. Taecyeon let the phone slip from his hand and fall to the ground.

"My phone!", Hyun Ki dove for the phone.

"That photo is a fake"

"No! I have a twin brother!"

"Hyung? What's going on?"

"Chansung ah, you should get the manager this is the person who stole from us"

"Oppa! Please I didn't!"

Hyun Ki heard music coming from inside the building, it was a long shot but she could sing to them! She had used her voice to distract before. She began singing the lyrics she could pull off the top of her head. Say No from B2ST. She noticed each one froze as she sang the lyrics as best she could. It felt strange to sing them to strangers but she had to stop this Chansung from telling the manager.

"So you sing half way decent", Taecyeon scoffs.

"Please! Listen I don't know who you are! How could I steal from someone if I don't know them!", Hyun Ki cries.

Hyun sat in the rain as the six guys slowly left her alone in the rain. What could she do? If they called the cops she would be sent to prison in her brother's place for sure! She wanted to protect her older brother but that is definitely the one thing she couldn't do. Hyun Ki heard the door close as the last one went into the building.

Wrong Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें