Taecyeon Interrupts

Hyun Ki fixed a plate for Chansung, she headed back to kitchen when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Taecyeon standing there looking upset. She blushed as he pulled her closer. She closed her eyes but she still felt him kiss her! She heard Chansung behind her causing her to push Taecyeon away. She turned to see a shocked Chansung, she didn't know what to do.

"Noona--"

"You two should go"

Hyun Ki sighed walking into the living room with Taecyeon following her. She collapsed on the couch burying her face in a pillow. She felt someone sit beside her. She wanted to talk to them like nothing had happened but her head was a mess.

"HyunKi ah"

"You should go"

"A promise is promise"

"...You and Chansung ah should enjoy the pasta"

"Did Chansung ah make it?", Taecyeon grimaces.

"A little but I fixed it"

"What about you?"

"There's not enough"

Taecyeon smiles, "I'll share... afterall you are my girlfriend"

Hyun Ki shook her head no as her stomach protests loudly. She followed Taecyeon back to the kitchen. She didn't want to face Chansung since she knew Taecyeon would keep her close. Taecyeon had her sit while he prepared the plate they were going to share.

"Noona, are you going to come to the tomorrow's B2ST concert?", Chansung asks.

"...No, I have a party to go to", Hyun Ki sighs.

"Oh, what for?", Chansung asks.

"My brother's birthday", Hyun Ki says.

"Can I meet your brother?", Taecyeon asks.

"...Well Umma wanted to see if the band would perform", Hyun Ki bites her lip, "Umma went around bragging to everyone saying 'Our little Hyun Ki is dating a famous hu--' "

"Famous what?", Taecyeon laughs.

"Nothing", Hyun Ki blushes.

"Noona! Can you dance?"

"No, why?"

"You could join us on stage if you want", Chansung smiles.

"Oh...I couldn't handle the attention"

"I wouldn't want you on the stage anyway", Taecyeon smiles.

"Why?", Hyun Ki blushes.

"Everyone would be looking at you. I wouldn't want that"

Hyun Ki hangs her beet red head hearing Taecyeon laughing at her. She tried to focus her attention on Chansung who was busy eating the plate she had made him. Hyun Ki laughed watching Chansung eating the food. She got up pouring a drink for Chansung, she smiled offering the drink to him.

"Thank you Noona", Chansung smiles.

"It's fine", Hyun Ki laughs, "Is it good?"

"Yes Noona"