The Tiny Storm

Chansung laughs as he noticed Hyun Ki had fallen asleep on the drive home. He would have to carry her up. He looked at Hyun Ki's house, maybe someone was home and they would help. A knock on the driver side window gave him brief hope. He looked over to see Taecyeon glaring at him through the window. He quickly rolled down the window, trying to keep Taecyeon from waking Hyun Ki.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Me?", Taecyeon scoffs.

"...I took HyunKi to see the Beast concert"

"You?"

"HyunKi is sleeping Hyung"

"Go back to the dorm"

"I can't leave HyunKi--"

"HyunKi is my girlfriend and I'll take care of him!"

"Him? ...You still can't see that she is girl?"

"YAH! Chansung ah--"

"...Oppa?", Hyun Ki wakes up.

Chansung removes her safety belt and he gets out of the car to help Hyun Ki inside but Taecyeon was already there. Chansung rubbed the back of his head sighing. Taecyeon picks up Hyun Ki carrying her inside himself.

"Oppa...I like this dream"

Taecyeon laughs, "Why?"

"My knight is here"

"Knight?"

"Yes, you", Hyun Ki cuddles up to Taecyeon.

"Me?", Taecyeon freezes.

Taecyeon tries to get Hyun Ki to explain more but she'd fallen asleep. He sighed but he stared at Hyun Ki's face for the first time. He noticed that Hyun Ki looked really feminine even more so than Chansung. He didn't know what to do. He had no idea where HyunKi's bedroom was. He set her down on a sofa in the living room as Taecyeon turned to leave a hand grabbed his sleeve.

"Don't go, Oppa"

"HyunKi?"

"Stay with me"

"I can't...I have to go back to the dorms"

"OPPA!~"

"Alright...but only until you fall sleep"

Hyun Ki gives Taecyeon a sleepy smile, "Oppa"

Taecyeon sits on the sofa with Hyun Ki trying to sleep on his lap. She has him sing for her, a Beast song. Taecyeon laughs trying to think of one but before he can sing one she falls asleep. He smiles moving strands of hair from her face. He wondered if things could work out between two guys. Maybe he could act on his feelings? He'd tried to restrain himself till that kiss. Would it matter that Hyun Ki was a guy?