2

Tomura P.O.V

It was a cold night. Toga and Twice were playing Uno on the floor, Mustard was passed out on the couch, Kurogiri was cleaning glasses behind the bar and I was sitting on my stool with a bottle of vodka in my hand.

"Hey, where's Dabi?" Twice asked while Toga was cleaning one of her knives. That was a good question, where was he? I don't usually get worried about those guys, but Dabi was different. Dabi for some reason more important than them. But I didn't know why. I always felt a little more nervous when I was around him, but nobody knew because I was good at hiding it.

I looked at the clock. 10:19
I felt a sudden pain in my heart, feeling like a part of my soul got taken straight out of my cheat. Like something was missing.

"Maybe he's asleep in his room?" Kurogiri said not looking down from the glass he was cleaning. "Yeah, but someone should check so we know for certain." Twice said. "I'll do it!!!" Toga squealed with a twinkle in her eyes "No I will do it" I said sternly. "I can't trust you while people are sleeping in the same room as you." "Awwwwww, please!!!!" "NO" I walked out to check on Dabi while I heard Toga whining in the background.

I slightly opened Dabi's door to find a sleeping Dabi on his bed. I looked around the dim lit room. There's a shelf with some pictures of someone I can't see on his left. He has a dark blue lava lamp right next to him, and he has a pile of bloody and non bloody clothes on the floor. His right arm was griping a piece of paper that looked about to fall. As the curiosity took over me, I walked in his room to take the paper, but was immediately confronted by a waking Dabi. I panicked and quickly and quietly walked out only to be stopped by a sleepy Dabi. "Why the fuck are you in my room?" He said lazily. I turned around only to almost died of embarrassment. He's standing there only in a pair of shorts and now I'm dying. My fAce goes red but thankfully he can't see because of how dark it is.

"So, you never answered my question." "Oh uh ye- uh well I uh I wa- and uh" GOD. I'm a stuttering mess. What's going on with me? First I was sad that he was gone and know I'm blushing about him?!? Am I sick!? Wait. WAIT. Oh my god that can't be it! I don't think I'm gay! Maybe......Oh my god.

           I have a crush on Dabi