I was still being careful since I was still next to the pool.

"Wait." Roman called out as he stopped next to me. I turned to him, letting my dress go. Ik felt the bottle tug out of my hands and I let Roman take it.

"I just want to say,"

"Say what?" I asked him, waiting.

"I'm glad to see that you're happy." He finally said.

I threw him a wide smile even though he probably couldn't see it. "Same here." I tried again to walk away but Roman stopped me again. My shoulders slumped as I turned to him, placing my foot on a slippery spot.

My shoe slipped and I tried to reclaim my footing but instead, I made it worse and I fell backwards.

I felt a hand grip my wrist, another around my waist and then a tug forward.

I looked up to Roman's face, I could feel his breathe on my skin.

"I.." I tried to talk, but he was so close to me. I had adrenaline rush through me from my near fall in to the pool. "Should..."

I looked at where his lips were.

"No, I need to..." I tried again.

Roman straightened us up and I could feel the burning sensation on my waist. I stepped away, trying to male sense of everything. "Go. I need to go." I finally finished.

Roman released me and took a step back as well. "Yeah."

I went to the elevator, holding my dress up knowing I will most likely trip over it. I wanted a graceful exit. Not embarrass myself which I might have done already.

I hit the button, waiting for the elevator. The doors opened after a couple minutes, I was feeling slightly uncomfortable, keeping my back to Roman.

I stepped in and pushed the button for the floor that I wanted.

"It was good seeing you again, Grace." Roman called out.

I looked up to see his dark silhouette. "Yeah, you too, Roman." The doors closed and I added out a whisper. "Goodbye."

I got off on my floor, proud of myself for walking away. I felt like I had a magnet attached to me, pulling me to him. For a long time, I believed he was my soul mate and it took me a while to get over him. The last thing I needed right now was old feelings emerging.

I went in to my room and got dress into short shorts and a singlet and pulling my hair up in to a ponytail. I laid in y bed, wide awake, thinking of tonight.

Sleep wouldn't come after a couple hours and I eventually sighed and rolled over to the hotel phone, picking it up.

"Front desk." I heard and groaned. I know it's about one thirty in the morning and what I'm about to do will be very stupid of me but after I got what I needed, I hung up the phone and got my key for my room, walking out and to the elevators.

I waited for them to open and hit the penthouse level. Once I reached that floor, I quietly went to the two penthouses. One was Dean and Sofie's and the other was Roman's.

I tried to be as quiet as possible and in the dead quiet of the night, I could hear giggles.

Sofie's giggles. I rushed to Roman's door and tapped on it and waited. No answer.

After a couple minutes of waiting, I gave up. Roman was probably asleep.

I went back to the elevator and stepped in, pushing my floor button. I kept my head down, thinking. Maybe it is for the best. I should know to stay away. It wasn't healthy.