I felt the topaz stud in the ring, not looking at it as I spun the ring on my finger, releasing another quiet sigh.

I do miss Roman and I haven't been sleeping properly this week, not falling asleep till well past 2 in the morning.

I'm feeling sick all through the mornings as well, not enough for me to vomit most days, but sometimes it's enough for me to make myself sick to get rid off the feeling.

I was riddled in guilt on how I've treated Roman, ashamed on how I acted. I know Roman doesn't ask for much from me, just that I behave, that I don't get in trouble. Not to go clubbing. Yet, as strange as it is, he barely demands or asks it now, because I don't want to do it anymore.

I felt a large shadow come over me and at first I thought it was the sun hiding behind a cloud.

But something told me to look up, to look at what is causing this shadow.

When I did, I saw someone, slightly crouching in front of me, waiting for me to register that they were there, a small smile on their handsome face.

I immediately pounced after I gasped from the small fright, wrapping my arms around him.

Roman copied my actions, even though I threw him off balance and he landed on his back with me on top of him.

"Hey princess." He gruffed out as I squeezed him. I felt the tears again, taking over my whole body, my hormones and emotions controlling me. I placed my head on his chest, gripping his shirt at where I could, inhaling him. He smelt like home. A bit more stronger than usual. Then I realised, Roman is my home, no matter where I was, as long as I am with him.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed out to him, my hat barely on my head.

Roman stiffened under me and I didn't want to let him go, but relanctantly, I did.

"I'm so sorry about how I acted, how I've been treating you. It wasn't fair on to you. I wasn't fair." I cried as I sat back. "You are right, as always. I'm an entitled brat." I didn't get to say anymore as Roman got up and helped me stand upright.

I had become a blabbering mess again and I didn't need Roman to tell me I've over thought it all.

Roman embraced me properly this time, pulling me to his chest as I held him, crying. He didn't say anything to me as I had my emotional meltdown, just supporting me, holding me to him. After several minutes of his chin on the top of my head, I pulled away and looked at him in his blue grey eyes.

Roman used a thumb to wipe the tears away on one of my cheeks and I took a deep breathe. Then I admitted something to myself.

I actually want this.

🌸

Roman had comforted me.

"It's okay, Grace. You're allowed to be scared. I'm scared too. It's a new experience for both of us."

"You are?" I asked in amazement as he pulled me to him again, kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah." He breathed out. We stayed like that, huddled to each other a bit longer.

"How did you know was here?" I murmured into his chest.

I felt his grip tighten on me. "I checked the credit card bill online." He replied bluntly.

I pulled away but before I could berate him, Roman continued.

"I gave you your week. When I didn't hear anything from you I checked. It's been nine days, princess and I don't know if you know but a week has seven days."