ch. 6: "that guilt."

Start from the beginning

'or starbucks'

'c'mon baby'

'i miss you'

'i really need to tutor rhea.'

'babe.'

'ugh'

'call me soon... xx -Luke'

I deleted every single message & threw my phone on my bed, and ran to the closet.

What the hell do I wear?

I searched thru every inch of my closet, I really did need a shopping spree. After a good 30 minutes of looking, I managed to pick out: a bow bandeau, high waisted shorts, and a tan flannel then I paired it with some black gladiator sandals & I went to my bathroom to get ready.

Since I probably will get wet, I applied waterproof makeup & waved my hair.

Perfect.

I took my heart sun-glasses & American Apparel beach bag, I stuffed the bag with some perfume, extra clothes & my Polaroid camera. By the time I checked my phone, it was already 12:29 PM.

The bell rang & my heart started to panic.

Weird.

I never was this nervous with Calum.

"Calum is here!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

I quickly ran downstairs to see Calum near the doorway, looking twice as nice as he usually does. As I check him out, he walked towards me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey." he smiled at me, making me melt instantly.

"Hi- hey, wait is it hi or hey?" I replied, giggling.

"You two have fun! Don't stay out too late." my mom kissed me on the cheek & hugged Cal.

Calum was wearing a dark blue button up, black swim shorts up to his knee & black sandals, matching with mines. His hair was in a quiff & had some black shades on.

"I'm guessing I look good today." he chuckled, taking my hand as we walked out to his car.

"No. You have something in your teeth." I lied, as I walked to the passenger side.

"W-wait really? Oh my gosh." he frantically checked his teeth out in the driver's mirror, I laughed as he turned to me with a frown.

"You're mean." he muttered, turning on the engine & made his way out of my neighborhood to the beach.

"So, did you bring your phone?" he asked, giving me an awkward smile.

"Yes, but I'm gonna shut it off & put it in your compartment." I smiled like a 5 year old & threw my phone into the car's compartment.

"Good." he replied, chuckling. I turned the radio on to some station, playing some mainstream songs.

The whole car trip was fun I gotta admit. It took an hour and a half to get to the beach. We lip synced & posted our dumb videos onto Snapchat.

One of the viewers was Prince :-)

He snapchatted me a pic of him with puppy eyes, frowning, Rhea was behind him, working on some papers.

'Miss ya!' it captioned.

I showed Calum & we both made disgusted sounds with our tongues poking out. I then threw my phone back into the compartment.

"Ready for our date?" Calum chirped, as we walked together down the sandy stairs.

"This was a date? Ooooh I'm gonna tell Rhea." I gave him an evil grin & he picked me up by my feet, running to the waters.