13

I was making my way through hell, you probably know it as school .

In the distance I could see Leo and Winona by his locker . Ever since Winona told me she liked Leo, they have been extremely close .

He hand his hand around her waist and her arms around his neck.

I got to admit, seeing this makes me so angry.
I don't know why , because it's not like me and Leo have a thing going on.

Now that I think about it,he hasn't been talking to me at all . Ever since we dropped Corey off
After camping and he gave me a quick peck on my lips, Leo seemed a little off .

It wasn't like Corey and I were making out or anything, it was just a simple peck.

Plus,why'd he be mad about it ? It's not like he cares. He's obviously focused on Winona .

"Hey , Zoe."  Kate says approaching me. I immediately smile and embrace her with a hug. I've really missed Kate.

"Hello." I simply say pulling away .

"How you been?" She asks .

"Fine." I say, and adjust my backpack on my shoulders.

"Good!" By the way , your still coming over tomorrow night right ? She asks .

Kate has invited me over to her house since her mum was ridiculously rich. Apparently she doesn't see her mum a whole lot,but when she does it's always worth it.

"Yeah."  I flash a grin . We both walk into lunch together and sit on a table on the right side.

"Hey Victoria's secret model ."  Christian says sitting down , I glare and roll my eyes.

"So original."  I shake my head, and Kate laughs .

Everyone else in the group sits down and we all eat our food. Leo wouldn't even glance at me. Seriously, what's his problem?

For the rest of lunch, everyone just catches up and discusses the latest gossip going on in this shit hole.

School goes by fast,and I couldn't be more delighted. I was exhausted,and on top of all that , it was Monday .

I open the front door and slip off my shoes . I make my way upstairs and change into some random joggers and a hoodie.

These were my comfy clothes , which was a must have right now.

I open my bedroom door and make my way downstairs. Mum and Nick weren't home yet, but I notice Leo sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey." I say. Please answer me back,if he doesn't this will be so awkward.

He looks at me and sets down the remote .
"Hey."

"Are you mad?" I blurt our, instantly regretting what I just said . He sighs  and runs his hands through his hair .

"Yeah, a little"

"Why?" I ask, walking closer and sitting next to him on the couch.

"No reason." He shrugs .

"There is a reason,Leo , tell me." I look into his eyes

"Are you can Corey together?"  He asks.

"No."

"You and corey obviously have something. What are you guys ?" He looks up at the tv
Avoiding eye contact with me.

"Why do you even care , Leo ?" After saying this,he looks me dead in the eyes and leans a little closer to me.

"Because Zoe, maybe I fucking li- " He gets up from the couch and shakes his head. "Doesn't matter, just forget it."

I get up from the couch.

"Zoe, please forget about it . It's better you don't know."

"What are you talking about?" I ask , he starts to walk out the living room and I follow him .

"Leo, tell me."  He begins to walk upstairs, not paying attention to me at all .

"Leo!"  His room door slams shut and I groan .

What the fuck?

______________
😟
- g