Khalil,saw us from the verandah upstairs,we came back in,and i asked Sa'aad,is Ahmad still asleep,
I will just check on him...just in khalil came in..
Look who we have here,,,,,he beamed..

Yayana,i am upset, i frowned and hug my hand..
Good morning,Beautiful,you look cute when upset..
I couldn't help but smile,while khalil and Sa'aad laughed,

Don't tell me you brought breakfast?Yes yayana,i only want you to eat what i make,through out your stay here,,,,he sat down at the same time, thank you so much Janan we don't know how to thank you...

Sa'aad went to the dining and have his fill,khalil too,i am famished and yes where is my phone let me cancel the orders we made,have you eaten Janan?
How can i eat when my husband has not taken his breakfast,,,

Ohhhhh they both laughed, hunger is real Yaya Janan, Sa'aad uttered...

come.and join us Pulche,he said in a more concerned voice,

I am full,Ahamdulillah!Is this not your phone,,,
I picked the latest iphone X,it is not even in Nigeria yet and headed to the dining table,here Yaya khalil...
Thank you,

Pulche let me show you something,Sa'aad showed the screen of his phone to my face,,

Ya Allah!the picture he snapped last night Ahmad and I...

Sa'aad,you sure are not keeping this picture,i sat near him,Sa'aad i pouted you are deleting that picture,i pointed at his phone....

Just in,i felt his presence,someone was staring at me apart from these two,,his scent that makes all other scents doomed,I looked at Sa'aad and he gestured his eyes to the door leading upstairs....

I was nervous, I couldn't look back,I cooed is it Ahmad?He nodded and giggled...

He came closer to the dining area,I can swear the butterflies in my stomach will soon erupt...

I closed my eyes and Sa'aad and khalil laughed hysterically,,,

He tilted his head and ignored them,

Good morning Baby,
Good morning,i said in a more soft and sweet voice,

He went and sat on the couch,i was fidgeting my legs and hands,,,he turned and smiled at me...

He kept his phone and finished adjusting his cuflinks button,he then came straight to the Dining table.

He sat on the chair that was close to me,How are you baby?He whispered in my ear..

I blushed i am fine,i looked down at my fingers i twiddle,I am fine,hope you had a sound sleep,
Yes,jaan he copied my voice..

Khalil and Sa'aad were giggling,
Sa'aad i think we are done eating,i will take this cake to the couch...

You know the Janan we were gisting with has turned to Nervous janan,they laughed and went to the couch....

I smiled Yaya please
,your favourite..he winked..
Khalil stop teasing her,he adjusted his
spectacles...and frowned his face...

I served him,and he refused to eat if i am not gonna join him,,,

I had no option,i took a fork and i dig in the plate cause he refused to let me have my own plate,..

He glare at me and our eyes locked,,we were lost for some minutes,till when khalil cleared his throat,the food will get cold he blurt out,,i smiled Yayana you are unbiased....

He began feeding me,and i don't have an option,we ate together,i was shivering,,should i switch off the Air conditioner,i closed my eyes with my hand,and nodded,