FairyTail Betrayed

HEY GUYS!!!!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT TO GET TO THE STORY SO I WILL!!!!!

LUCY P.O.V.

I was tired of this. First of all, ever since Lisanna came back from Edolas, the WHOLE ENTIRE GUILD went to talk to her. The only people who noticed me was Wendy, Carla, Gray, Happy, Levy, Gajeel, Mira, and the Master.i walked up the stairs and knocked on the Masters door. " Come In," I heard a voice reply. I opened the door and walked in. " umm, Master? I would like to quit the guild, but I will come back. I just want to train by myself because I think that I'm too weak." I said. The master nodded. " Come here my child. " I walked closer to the master. The master erased my guild mark off my hand and said thank you. I walked out of the guild silently. I ran into my apartment and started to pack my stuff. I took out one of my keys," Virgo!" I called. " Yes, My princess?" Virgo asked. " Do you mind if you pack all my things for me?" I replied sweetly. "Anything, my princess." And with that, she went to pack my things. I was tired, so I decided to take a bath. After I finished, Virgo came to me and said that it she was done. I thanked her and sent her back into the spirit world. It was already dark and I decided to go to sleep. In the morning, I left a note on my door as I walked away to the train station. I felt sad leaving my friends, but I wanted to train myself to be stronger than Lisanna, actually, stronger than everybody in the guild.

MASTERS P.OV.

"YO, LITTLE BRATS!!!!! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!! SO WILL YA'LL LISTEN TO ME!!!" The guild became silent. "There, much better." I smirked. "If ya don't know, Lucy has left because of some ignorrant fools, I won't name, and also I want you to look for her and keep an eye on her. Ya got that???" I asked. "Hai!" the guild shouted. I walked back into my office.

WENDY P.O.V.

I was so shocked! Lucy left because of..... Lisanna! I went to Carla, Happy, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, and Mira. I pushed them in a corner. Levy had tears streaming down her face. Gajeel was trying to comfort her, but he was just making it worse. I felt tears falling off my cheeks. "Not you too, Wendy!" Mira said. I can't cry, not at a time like this. I conjured up my courage and eliminated my tears. I took a deep breath. "I think I know the people who did this to Lucy." I said. They all gasped. "Mira, I know this might be heartbreaking to you, but I-I think that its Lisanna..." Mira gasped. "... and Natsu." I stuttered. "I'm sorry to say this, but..." I started. "No, its okay.  I knew this was going to happen." she said as she stood up. "But why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

MIRA P.O.V.

"But why didn't you tell us?" Wendy asked me.

FLASHBACK:

I FLEW AROUND THE GUILD AND FOUND LISANNA AND NATSU TOGETHER AND SAW LUCY RUNNING OUT THE GUILD. I OPENED MY MOUTH TO SAY STOP, BUT NO SOUND CAME OUT.

END OF FLASHBACK

They nodded.