Chapter 19

I woke up, dizzy. Where am I? "Brent? Lexi?" I called out. Well I knew for one thing, I'm in the hospital. Just then a doctor walked in. "I see your awake." He said, smiling at me. "I'm Dr. Pepper (whats with me and comical docter names?)." I just returned the smile back at him. "Why am I here?" I asked him. "Well miss, you were admitted in while you were unconsicus. You have severe blood loss but we found a donor." I sighed in relief. "The bad news, I'm afraid, is they didn't catch the man who did this to you." I nodded. "Do you have any idea where my friends are?" I questioned. "I'll bring them in." He replied walking out. 5 minutes later Brent, Lexi, and to my surprise, Cam and Nash ran in to see me. I was suffocated in hugs. "I was so worried." Lexi said. She had tear stains running down her cheeks. "You were just talking to my parents and you fainted." She started crying again. "No shhh I'll be okay." I said, smiling at her. She nodded and wiped away the tears. After everyone talked to me it was Brent's turn. They all left so we could be alone. "Hi." He said. "Hi." I replied. He scratched the back of his neck. "I know I went delusinol, oh yeah by the way i'm getting therapy for that, but I still remember you coming up and kissing me." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Well I remember you kissing back and saying that you loved me." I said in response. "Okay then! I guess that makes it alright for me to do this." He leaned in and connected his lips with mine. (Omg ik this is supposed to be a 'moment' but I just had to interuppt. I hate when people say 'our lips moved in sync.' Like what does that even ugh so anyway yeah just thought i'd tell u that c:) It was a wonderful kiss. It wasn't rushed and hard like the last but smooth and passionite. When I pulled away we both were smiling. "OOOOO GETT'EM BRENT." Nash hollered from out in the doorway. I fell into a fit of laughter while Brent just blushed.

Soon enough I was admitted out of the hospital. My life changed forever.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WAS THAT A CLIFFHANGER. I THINK IT WAAAASSSSS LOL SO ANYWAY IDK WHY I'M TALKING IN CAPS BUT IM DIGGING IT SO YEAHHYAHHHHH FOLLOW MEXICANGIRL1127 PRETTY PLEASE! TILL NEXT TIME!